Re: USB Extension Cable

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 11, 2017, 7:22:12 AM4/11/17
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. Proof vallor is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>.

vallor is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating mouse clicks. vallor's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Proof vallor is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? Frankly I do not really give a shit.

You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. Why do you keep repeating yourself, vallor? Watch all the gaslighting going on in COLA. My uptime is almost ninety-two days and I am feeling manly as hell!

Marek created at least one major circus in the last year or so. Let us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments!

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/Sandman_Skills.jpg>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones.

Get Rich Slow!!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonaseklundh
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Apr 11, 2017, 4:18:14 PM4/11/17
What I do is certainly more efficient. I am working on a script which will blow what Linux has away. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: https://youtu.be/r7wys2JvBD0 Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>.

Hey Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, you have beaten the command line! Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn but is just whining.

You saying something is so does not make it true. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman_template.jpg>. You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care. That's right Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn! I still remain unconvinced that these posts are definitely automated.

--
One Smart Penny
https://youtu.be/qwb1Ez0GWMA

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 11, 2017, 6:03:12 PM4/11/17
How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? If you have some_file.pdf open in a word processor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to d.txt via a hot key whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same.

But vallor feels the need to please the herd. So be it. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. Why do you keep repeating yourself?

--
This broke the Internet
http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding

Steve Carroll

Apr 11, 2017, 9:01:19 PM4/11/17
Then this happened: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->.

Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. Ken Blake just wiped his ass with Snit. Don't look now, but I think Snit has a serious brocrush on Ken Blake. Having to suffer the use of hacking OS X is not what most want to do.

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions who they blame for the argument but offers no evidence. Where did you get that from, Snit?

--
My Snoring Solution!!
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 12, 2017, 2:40:39 AM4/12/17
See: I noted specific examples of John "whatever" Gohde stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to blame me. Do you have a high school diploma? Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 12, 2017, 2:53:06 AM4/12/17
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

E-commerce Simplified
http://www.5z8.info/gruesome-gunshot-wounds_t5z0au_cockdock.gif
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Apr 12, 2017, 1:09:53 PM4/12/17
Frankly I do not really give a shit. He is as incompetent as john. You're clueless! You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Cry harder, john! Where did you get that from, john? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/bad_tables.pdf>. KCIR2 owns john in every way possible. The "advocates" value conformity in both their lives and their computer systems.

Puppy Videos
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_t8w8io_asian-brides
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 12, 2017, 3:41:20 PM4/12/17
How Snit screwed up: <http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter>. Snit is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating his trolling in this group. A quick search shows Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>.

Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman-site.jpg>.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Apr 12, 2017, 5:14:58 PM4/12/17
Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? If you have some_file.pdf open in a word processor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.doc via a GUI menu item whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. You're clueless! Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the phrase "lowest common denominator" but uses a logical fallacy. Was that meant to be to me?

--
One Smart Penny
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk