Library Help Required

Colin Reynolds

Feb 22, 2021, 5:29:23 AM2/22/21
Hi All(?),
I have a need to build a library for Clipper 5.3.
Any idea where I can get a copy of LIB.EXE ?
I already have Borland TLIB.EXE but, I have no idea how to use it.

TIA

Colin Reynolds

Feb 22, 2021, 7:27:36 AM2/22/21
OK, figured out ow to use tlib and I now have a library file that contains a number of errors.. :-(
Does anybody know how to successfully compile GRUMP.LIB for Clipper 5.3 ?

dlzc

Feb 23, 2021, 5:04:02 PM2/23/21
Not at all sure it will work for Clipper 5.3. Someone emailed how to do it... 21 years ago:
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.clipper/c/3Ib4sun-87I/m/cU4S9R8ZwRsJ

David A. Smith

Colin Reynolds

Feb 24, 2021, 4:48:25 AM2/24/21
Saw the link myself.

21 years is a long time.. Seems that nothing is forever, except some of my old software.. <G>

Managed to (finally) get the LIB to compile without errors but, I had to pull in OBJ files from several sub-dirs to do it.