Rebuilding the Grumpfish library ?

Peter Richards

Aug 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/15/00

I have downloaded (http://www.the-oasis.net) vers 4.06 of the
Grumpfish library, and grabbed TLIB from the Borland site.

Just want to check that I am building the .LIB correctly. Here is a
sample of the compile part

clipper ABROWSE.PRG /n >comp.lis
clipper ADDREC.PRG /n >>comp.lis
clipper AMT2CHR.PRG /n >>comp.lis
clipper APICK.PRG /n >>comp.lis
clipper ARRAYS.PRG /n >>comp.lis
clipper BLANK1.PRG /n >>comp.lis
clipper BLANK2.PRG /n >>comp.lis

etc, etc

and the build with TLIB

*** Rebuild Grumpfish library
del grump.lib
tlib grump +ABROWSE.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +ADDREC.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +AMT2CHR.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +APICK.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +ARRAYS.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +BLANK1.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +BLANK2.OBJ,grump.lis
tlib grump +BLANK3.OBJ,grump.lis

etc, etc

I thought I would just have to follow the above, however when including
the grumpbrow() function in a test program, I _then_ needed to link in
GFMOUSE.OBJ because of compile errors. So, my original thinking on what
I needed to compile/link to build the .LIB (_just_ the .prg's in the
file SOURCE5.ZIP) went out the door.

What other .OBJ's do I need to include ? Any of the assembler or C
objects ? Does the order matter when including OBJ's for rebuilding
a .LIB file ?

TLIB is also giving a few errors, like:

Warning: public 'READMODAL' in module 'GETSYS52' clashes with prior
module 'GETSYS'
Warning: public 'GETREADER' in module 'GETSYS52' clashes with prior
module 'GETSYS'

(I would rather use TLIB than LIB, as I know TLIB is freeware, but not
sure if the M$ LIB.EXE is ?? )

Am I building the .LIB file correctly !!

Pedro

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Stephen Quinn

Aug 15, 2000, 7:56:29 PM8/15/00
Peter

Check your email - Lib.exe/Libra.exe and make files for Grump406.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

"Peter Richards" <jeho...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Peter Richards

Aug 15, 2000, 9:10:40 PM8/15/00
Stephen,

Many thanks, I was able to build it with what you sent.

Peter
In article <8ncnh6$111$1...@nina.pacific.net.au>,

Gunnar Wagenknecht

Aug 16, 2000, 2:06:03 AM8/16/00
Hi!

"Stephen Quinn" <squ...@brutecom.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Check your email - Lib.exe/Libra.exe and make files for Grump406.

May I have an email too?

Thanks, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
http://www.planet-wagenknecht.de

Hans-Joerg Rabenstein

Aug 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/16/00
Hallo Stephen,

Can you send me the file(s) too?
Thanks
Hans

Stephen Quinn schrieb in Nachricht <8ncnh6$111$1...@nina.pacific.net.au>...

Lawrence Edelstein

Aug 17, 2000, 12:11:36 AM8/17/00

Me to please

Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:17:20 +0200, "Hans-Joerg Rabenstein" <Ha...@Rabenstein.de> wrote:

Hallo Stephen,

Can you send me the file(s) too?
Thanks
Hans

Stephen Quinn schrieb in Nachricht <8ncnh6$111$1...@nina.pacific.net.au>...

Phil Barnett

Aug 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/18/00
On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:56:29 +1000, "Stephen Quinn"
<squ...@brutecom.com.au> wrote:

>Peter
>
>Check your email - Lib.exe/Libra.exe and make files for Grump406.

Please send me the make files for 4.06.

--
Phil Barnett mailto:midnight @ the-oasis.net
Oasis WWW http://www.the-oasis.net

If you are banking on a free software project
getting 'Finished', then you are probably a
poor investor in the first place.