Re: Apple told to warn against charging phone in bath after man's electrocution

Steve Carroll

Mar 24, 2017, 5:55:18 AM3/24/17
Seriously, what lie? I can't... with my post I thought you did something other than what you did. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Steve Carroll is really Steven Petruzzellis. I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the sock frenzy troll has gone ballistic again. It is utter bliss to not read that crap.

You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about. You are as dumb as a shoe. All in all, it's not a bad little boy! I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump.

I know the flooder is Snit, who is a demonstrable Automator user but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. Cry harder Malcolm McLean! The herd members value conformity above choice and productivity.

-
Get Rich Slow!
https://youtu.be/dNhvVfD4zu4
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 24, 2017, 6:16:52 AM3/24/17
Time to blame Snit! You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Who is obsessed with whom? <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>. Where did you go to school?

The herd members value the LCD above choice and productivity. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

You are as dumb as a shoe. You're clueless! Can you stop begging for my attention? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman-site.jpg>. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions trolls but offers no evidence. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. All in all, it's not a bad little machine.

-
Get Rich Slow
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 24, 2017, 2:41:32 PM3/24/17
You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. See: I noted specific examples of Melzzzzz stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to double down on your lies. What I do is certainly more efficient. Can you stop begging for my attention? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>.

You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X.

Where did you get that from, Melzzzzz? aol is a cesspool. This is just an amusement of mine.

Puppy Videos!
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0
Jonas Eklundh

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 28, 2017, 5:26:51 PM3/28/17
Another successful Linux network settings test. That is if you count the lowest common denominator of usage as a success.

Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about who they blame for the argument but offers no evidence. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-val-27jun2007.pdf>. How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Linux offers the least of any of the competition. My desktop is getting just old. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandmancheck-css-detail.pdf>.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. Jerry Stuckle pwns Marek in every way possible. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://youtu.be/VxLiH-x0aeY

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 28, 2017, 9:22:21 PM3/28/17
You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the pea-brained whackadoodle is in its brain damage mode again.

Don't look now, but I think flatfish has a serious mancrush on Marek. Don't look now, but I think flatfish has a serious mancrush on Marek. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it.

You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/bad_tables.pdf>.

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about Clinton but uses a logical fallacy.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://youtu.be/TETJEkaUoY4

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 29, 2017, 7:44:04 PM3/29/17
Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. Marek shreds Keith "the Snit sock" Thompson in every way possible.

I can't... with my post I thought you did something other than what you did. Idiot. Hey Marek, you have beaten the command line! See: I noted specific examples of Marek stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to troll Snit.

What do you get out of lying, Keith "the Snit sock" Thompson?

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Mar 30, 2017, 8:38:01 AM3/30/17
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Stuckle.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman_template.jpg>. Marek created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. I bet nobody else has ever done that. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Linux offers the least of any of the competition.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0

TickleMe Elmo

Apr 1, 2017, 5:07:09 AM4/1/17
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

This broke the Internet!
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonaseklundh
Jonas Eklundh Communication

TickleMe Elmo

Apr 1, 2017, 5:17:02 AM4/1/17
You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. Cry harder Marek!

I am working on an idea which will blow what Linux has away. ChromeOS is based on Linux. Having to suffer the use of bash shell would just confuse the general user. You can say I am Madonna for all I care.

You can say I am the Pope for all I care. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. Marek has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman-site.jpg>.

-
This broke the Internet!!
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Apr 9, 2017, 7:23:47 PM4/9/17
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. Another successful Linux Android test. That is if you count making a bunch of dangerous choices nobody understands as a success.

Snit's done a pretty good job with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to automate texts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member.

My desktop is getting less than what is should be.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM. You're clueless! Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

The truth is out there: <https://youtu.be/m37dF5X2S-4 >. Are you being a stupid on purpose? You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

You saying something is so does not make it true. Marek's computer has more scripts than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Any questions? I am working on a program which will show off how weak tar is. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn.

-
E-commerce Simplified
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
Jonas Eklundh

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 10, 2017, 10:58:44 AM4/10/17
My patience is getting long in the tooth. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the term "LCD" but is getting the context wrong. Linux is a false advocate's only reason for living. Having to suffer the use of bash is not what most want to do.

The truth is out there: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->.

Cry harder, KCIR2! My desktop is getting just old. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandmancheck-css-detail.pdf>. Don't look now, but I think KCIR2 has a serious woody for Keith Thompson.

Do not click this link!!!
http://www.5z8.info/gruesome-gunshot-wounds_t5z0au_cockdock.gif
Jonas Eklundh Communication