Neural Networking, Neural Networks, AI in Lottery, Lotto: Strategies, Systems, Software, History

ions...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2018, 12:48:35 PM8/31/18
On Saturday, December 4, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Conrad Thames wrote:
> Network BlitzIs there anyone out there who has tried to use artificial
> neural network technology to predict a lottery outcome successfully? If so,
> what approach did you use?

Axiomatics:

O tempora! O mores!
I am undoubtedly the first human to apply neural networking (call it AI if you will) way back in the 1980s. It sounds mysterious, but ain't. It is an undeniable truth that lottery numbers are drawn (appear) with wildly different frequencies. No doubt, after a very large amount of experiments (draws), the lotto numbers tend to frequencies very close to the norm.

Shorter ranges of analyses (lottery drawings), however, show biases towards certain numbers or groups of numbers (pairs, triples, etc.) You can read a real-life experiment (replicable in any lottery in the world) where a neural networking strategy beat random expectation by a factor of 37! Yes, the 'artificial intelligence' lottery system was 37 times better than random play!

https://saliu.com/neural-networking-lottery.html
Neural Networking, Neural Networks, AI in Lottery, Lotto: Strategies, Systems, Software, History

Ion Saliu,
Doctor in Neuralnetmatics

Ion Saliu

Aug 31, 2018, 12:54:42 PM8/31/18
The original post as archived by Google groups:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.ai.neural-nets/vnz8DKlBQqM
Lottery Prediction Using Neural Networks

Stephen Wolstenholme

Sep 1, 2018, 4:20:31 AM9/1/18
All a neural network will ever do in lotteries is demonstrate any
non-random trends. If there are any trends it will show that the draw
needs to be redesigned to be 100% random.

Steve

--
http://www.npsnn.com

Ion Saliu

Sep 4, 2018, 12:25:26 PM9/4/18
Sphitser:

Everything is random, indeed the entire Universe. What differentiates phenomena is the degree of randomness, determined in turn by their specific degrees of certainty DC. Enlightenment, axiomatic one:

https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/683.html
• Randomness, Degree of Randomness, Degrees of Certainty, True Random Numbers

https://saliu.com/formula.htm
• Mathematics of Fundamental Formula of Gambling, Logarithms, God, Absolute Certainty, Randomness

You sez:
• "... draw needs to be redesigned to be 100% random."

First off, there ain't "100% random" as everything is random. 100% of something is equivalent to absolute certainty — in fact, absolute absurdity!

Secondly, a draw, as in lottery, is a fact. Nobody can "redesign" it! The lottery draw is gone! A player either wins, or, in most cases, loses. The past cannot be redesigned as the past never returns.

However, as I proved on my page referred to in my original post, neural networking can offer better "predictions" than random play. I don't say that about other neural nets theories. I stand by my theory only. It is based on frequency (stats) of single lottery numbers, number pairings, triples (even quads and quintets).

Ion Saliu,
Founder of Neural Networking in Lottery
https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/263.html
• Probability of FFG Median: Formulas, Neural Software, Attrasoft, Jai Alai

Ion Saliu

Sep 12, 2018, 2:18:25 PM9/12/18
The venerable comp.ai.neural-nets started way back in the 1990s, soon after the Internet was opened to the civilians (the act of the Bill Clinton Administration, specifically the work of Vice President Al Gore).

There are countless threads here — I am referring to the pages saved by Google Groups. Evidently, it is impossible to keep tabs of everything written in this public forum. This is an attempt to create an index of what’s worthy in the Google group dedicated to the neural networking or artificial intelligence. Usually, the root URL is:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/comp.ai.neural-nets

I will be very selective in my writing. I am also aware that this resource will be updated timely. The index of comp.ai.neural-nets is in no particular order, nor is it in alphabetical order. It is based on the first page of Google Groups as of September 12, 2018.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.ai.neural-nets/vnz8DKlBQqM
• Lottery Prediction Using Neural Networks

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.ai.neural-nets/-GLUuzn-8cQ
• Neural Net Counting.

Work in progress by
Ion Saliu,
Founder of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networking in Lottery, Gambling
“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”
https://saliu.com/Newsgroups.htm

Ion Saliu

Sep 13, 2018, 11:58:52 AM9/13/18

Announcement 13 Sectember 2018

Let's recognize September as the 'Sect Month'. Ultimately, all humans have always been divided in a myriad of 'sects'. comp.ai.neural-nets is a sect; a football league is a sect; a football club is a sect; a defensive line is a sect; a goalkeeper is a sect; etc. ...

Ion Saliu,
Founder of Axiomatic Intelligence (AxI)
“The unknown hides in plain sight on the path of the axiomatics.”
https://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html

Ion Saliu

Jun 8, 2020, 6:45:31 AM6/8/20

I reaffirmed my negativity regarding AI in a thread that triggered my posting in this old Usenet group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.ai.neural-nets/vnz8DKlBQqM
• “Lottery Prediction Using Neural Networks”.

“Believing in artificial intelligence (AI) literally is like getting drunk with illusions metaphorically.”

Ion Saliu

Nov 14, 2020, 7:34:05 AM11/14/20
Axiomatics:

The new Google Groups imposed on Friday the 13th, November, 2020, are HORRIBLE! Change for change’s sake! Always change for the worse! Shit on you, stupidiots!

Google swallowed Deja News and created Google Groups. Deja News was a wonder even during the primitive era of the Internet (1990s). Google Groups was a decent platform, up until this November, 2020, Friday the 13th.

Frankly, I’ve been shocked Google Groups lasted this long! Google is notorious for:

a) Offering services
b) Changing the offerings — always change for the worse
c) Cancelling/discontinuing the offerings.

So, Google Groups reached the second phase: change for the worse. Logically, the cancellation of the service is to be expected.

Google has offered and then discontinued over 25 services in their short life. No company has survived such miserable behavior. But, hey, think how Donald Caligula Trump succeeded in becoming Prez… and lasting 4 years!

https://saliu.com/google-search-google-shit.html
• “Google Search, Google Shit – An Internet Anthem”

https://saliu.com/google-penguin-update.html
• “DracGoogla: Google Devilish Search Updates”

Ion Saliu

Jun 2, 2021, 5:27:31 AM6/2/21
https://www.quora.com/Can-artificial-intelligence-predict-lottery-results
• "Can artificial intelligence predict lottery results?"

Stephen Wolstenholme

Jun 2, 2021, 8:03:31 AM6/2/21
If the results are predictable using any method at all then there is
something wrong with the drawing the balls!

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
JustNN Just a neural network http://www.justnn.com

Ion Saliu

Jun 7, 2021, 10:40:06 AM6/7/21
Axiomatic One:

Let’s not equate ‘predictable’ to ‘certain’. There is no ‘absolute certainty’ in the entire Universe. Everything comes in ‘degrees of certainty’. The higher the degree of certainty, the higher the degree of predictability is. Ample demonstrations are available since the year of grace 1997:

https://saliu.com/Saliu2.htm
• "Fundamental Formula of Gambling FFG is an historic discovery in theory of probability, gambling mathematics, degree of certainty, mathematics of chance."

https://saliu.com/formula.htm
• “Mathematics of Fundamental Formula of Gambling, Logarithms, God.”

The “kingdom” of the so-called “artificial intelligence AI” is even more confused. They say loudly “AI ain’t possible to lottery ‘cuz it is a random phenomenon”. In fact, they apply their metaphorical concept to randomness, as The_Everything is random. But, without realizing it, they choose applications with higher degrees of certainty. Therefore, they rely on phenomena with higher predictability.

Ion Saliu,
All-Purpose Predictor At-Large
“Believing in artificial intelligence (AI) literally is like getting drunk with illusions metaphorically.” 3:14, 6:18.

holyghost

Sep 24, 2021, 4:17:51 AM9/24/21
On 6/2/2021 11:27 AM, Ion Saliu wrote:
> • https://www.quora.com/Can-artificial-intelligence-predict-lottery-results
> • "Can artificial intelligence predict lottery results?"

A Truncated Gaussian and other statistical methods might help but real
prediction of a lottery ticket should be very difficult.

holly

--
(__)
oo )

My Software & Art company (donations are welcome) :
https://ko-fi.com/brandywine9

Ion Saliu

Apr 9, 2022, 8:34:25 AM4/9/22

Usenet, RSS — The Pioneers Are Alive and Kicking

Usenet revolutionized the Virtual World by connecting people with similar interests. Eventually, it created RSS: Really Simple Syndication. All socializing platforms, including the Facebooks of the world, rely on RSS. They also imitate Usenet by creating... groups. That is, newsgroups, where the participants share common interests.

But only Usenet is totally free of censorship! By contrast, the Facebookies rely more on censorship than freedom of expression.

"I received a phone call
From someone claiming was tall.
Then, he cursed me even worse
For my gambling on the horse."

Ion “Parpaluck” Saliu
Da Fierce Anti-Censorship Fighter
Da Unwavering Advocate for Freedom of Expression
https://saliu.com/censorship.html
• “Worldwide Censorship on Basis of Ideology, Religion, Money; plus Other Stupid Pretexts”

Justin King

Apr 18, 2022, 5:41:13 AM4/18/22
Enlish is not my first language, I hope there is no barrier for me to talk with you further down on probability esp about pick 3. I have great interest in studying probability too and have gained some insights on predicting lottery pick 3/cash 3. I do respect your ways to prediction and I also want to introduce my tricks to you. I hope you could speare little time for me.
There are different angles to observe pick 3.
0369 147 258
2357 0189 46
012 3456 789
each group has its fixed probability and outcomes but their showing up frequence is varied according to their odds.
The total combination of 2 numbers is 488 outcomes which means it takes up 48.8% or 49% approxiamtely of each draw.And the whole combination of 3 numbers is 657 outcomes which takes up 66% of each draw. Take new york evening pick 3 as an example. We observe number 5 and 7 ,taking them as a whole of 488outcomes 49%,which means it has 50% chance showing up or not showing up in each draw. That equals to the head or tail of fliping a coin.

----------
656 head
017 head
442 tail
613 T
986 T
896 T
043 T
269 T
003 T
724 head
----------
656 5
017 7
442 /
613 /
986 /
896 /
043 /
269 /
003 /
724 7 this period 5.7 are missing consecutively for 7 times.
--------------
how do we now that 2 numbers actual frequences? According to very large data history I find that normally 49% shows up 2 or 3 times continually or misses 2 or 3 times consecutively.If 49% has shown up the third drawing then it's lilkely some unexpentency of its random outcomes. let me show you some more example observing the number 5 and 7 the 49% percentage.
-----
987 7
238 /
233 /
052 5
656 5
276 7 contince
835 5 unexpectency of usual outcome
729 7
068 / normally 5 times is the bondary of normal unexpectency
491 /
983 / three times missing number 5 7
325 5
568 5
343 /
409 /
658 5
288 /
201 /
768 7
165 5
086 /
527 57
859 5
123 /
609 /
166 / bondary of normal randoness
782 7 showing up as expected after missing 2 or 3 times
610 /
594 5
106 /
331 /
788 7
485 5

I despartely need you to talk with me on skype app. Please.
If you have any interest to know more don't hesitate to contact me on skype or email. edenlove 828@ hotmail . com

Justin King

Apr 18, 2022, 6:28:10 AM4/18/22

Ion Saliu

Mar 27, 2023, 6:28:53 AM3/27/23
Search-engine programming advanced with rapid paces. Now, they can interact with Netizens almost like human beings. There are AI chatbots that behave in the manner of human researchers. I tested two AI chatbots on ‘Ion Saliu’ and ‘artificial intelligence, lottery prediction Ion Saliu’.

This highest-ranking Usenet post deserves this companion:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.ai.neural-nets/c/MIqOcXqgPNs?hl=en
• Artificial Intelligence, Lottery Prediction: Chatbots, Ion Saliu.

Ion Saliu

Dec 16, 2023, 6:25:01 PM12/16/23
What da f* has ever happened here? Heck, you can open your own “other lottery discussion forum that meet my criteria”. You & Kotskarr meet such criteria. We’ll do it, Dollow!

“Nigel, Nigel, Doollow, Avast,
You are running oh-so-fast.
No one can see your tail,
For you are the fastest snail.”