Neighborhood Tree-planting Project: Results of Equity Impact Assessment

0 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

nepročitano,
6. sij 2021. 17:12:3506. 01. 2021.
u community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

Many thanks to members of the Community Inclusion Action Team and Natural Areas Action Team who participated in the discussion on 12/09/20, when we used the Equity Impact Assessment to evaluate our proposed project to plant trees in low-income neighborhoods of Corvallis. Special thanks to Jim Stratton for guiding us through the discussion.

Attached are the following documents:

·         Equity Impact Assessment

·         Our responses to the questions posed in the assessment (Please review this document and let me know if I’ve left anything out or misinterpreted anything.)

As I compiled our responses, I got more and more excited about the possibilities. Whether or not you participated in the assessment, I hope you will join us as we plan the “next steps”.

As far as I know, a date has not been set for our next meeting, so we’ll be sending out a Doodle poll soon.

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

image001.jpg
image003.jpg
Equity Impact Assessment.pdf
CIAT_NAAT_EIA_12_09_20.docx

Jason Seivers

nepročitano,
25. sij 2021. 20:05:1125. 01. 2021.
u Annette Mills, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The author of this paper shared it with me today and i wanted to pass it on, FYI, in case it is helpful moving forward.

Jason

--
——————
Community Inclusion Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All people of Corvallis have a sense of belonging; they are treated justly, have a sense of connection, and are represented in the community.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/community-inclusion/
---
Urban_Tree_Assessment_Tech_Report.pdf

David Eckert

nepročitano,
25. sij 2021. 22:25:4825. 01. 2021.
u Jason Seivers, Annette Mills, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Jason –

Thank you. This is an excellent report. I vaguely remember it from quite a while ago. Also, it has Becky Merja on it representing the City. She retired almost a decade ago. Do you know when the report was published. I did not find a date on it.

Dave Eckert

(541) 230-1237 (NO Texting)

--
——————
Natural Areas Action Team—Community Wildlife Habitat | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Our natural features, hillsides, floodplains, streams, wetlands, and other open spaces and natural areas are protected and treasured.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/natural-areas/backyard-wildlife-connections/
---

image001.jpg
Odgovori svima