Saturday/Sunday

Mike Sullivan

Jul 13, 2022, 10:40:35 AM7/13/22
to Clear Lake Scullers
Scullers

I'll be down Saturday and Sunday to follow up with some lessons for a couple new people.

Weeds have been knocked down, thanks Carol, and oar box being repaired, thanks Tom.

We need to repair the hole in the chain link.

Two craft were stolen from the yard this spring,  Jerome's whitehall single,  its a white open decked boat similar to a wherry.  and a blue paddleboard.

Let me know if you see them somewhere.    Most of our thefts over the years have been joyrides, but not all.   A boat will be tried out, then abandoned.  If I get to it soon enough after theft,  I've recovered boats just floating along the shore line in the tules.

Mike

cathiscogin

Jul 13, 2022, 10:43:40 AM7/13/22
to Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
What time will you be there on Saturday?

Mike Sullivan

Jul 13, 2022, 10:46:43 AM7/13/22
to Clear Lake Scullers, cathiscogin
oops,  7:30 both days

cathiscogin

Jul 19, 2022, 11:39:26 AM7/19/22
to Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
Does anyone have a combination to get into the sculls?  I have repaired one of the scull stands and want to return it to the yard today while I am in town.