Sculling Saturday/Sunday

1 view

Mike Sullivan

Aug 4, 2022, 10:16:08 AM8/4/22
to Clear Lake Scullers
Scullers

I will be out of town this Saturday,  but back on Sunday.   Tom will be there to help Melissa and Joao get some more practice in.   7 am both days

By the way,  Thanks Cathi for the wonderful job on the slings.

We moved a fence panel to cover the hole cut in the fence,  if anyone has some fence wiring in their garage to fix it securely, that would be really helpful

Weeds are dropping,  we should soon be able to launch closer to the boathouse.   Because of low lake level,  launching is no fun because of rocks.  Solutions anyone?   Rubber mats in the water?

I've cleared a path to launch of the bullhead stickers.    Nasty, nasty weeds.

mike

cathiscogin

Aug 4, 2022, 12:48:07 PM8/4/22
to Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
If there are any more slings that need a fix I will be glad to try.