canoe

Mike Sullivan

Dec 20, 2020, 12:00:05 PM12/20/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
Scullers

If any of you or friends are seeking a good canoe,   I've decided to sell this one.   Original idea was to use it with the kids' program in summer,  but it is an easy target for theft.   I have other canoes that I don't worry about.

It's a Dagger Discovery,  according to what I read it's an excellent make,  but I don't know these canoe companies.

Seems to be light and sturdy.   The hull skin is scraped off at the bow,  I'll fiberglass that today when it warms up.   I can dig up a couple paddles if you don't have any..

I'll want $150 for it but can deliver to you in the county.

Will list on Craigslist for $350 tomorrow.

canoe1.jpg
canoe2.jpg