lake county aquatic center

Mike Sullivan

Aug 1, 2021, 4:38:21 PM8/1/21
to Clear Lake Scullers
Scullers

This  came to my attention today and wanted to share with you:   It's a proposal for an aquatic center in Lake County being brought to the Lakeport City council next tuesday.

Lake county badly badly needs swim facilities.    I honestly think there should be one in Lakeport and one in City of Clearlake similar to my long term hopes for CL Scullers   but this takes lots of money,  not just in capital investment but in maintenance.

I urge people to go to the proposal and listen in.

FYI my surgery went well and I'm doing a good job being a worthless lump.

Best wishes!
Mike
  ,

Mike Sullivan