good job scullers

Mike Sullivan

Sep 19, 2020, 10:19:07 PM9/19/20
to Clear Lake Scullers
Thank you all who showed up,  everyone put shoulders to work and we pulled together.

Thank goodness there were a lot of people smarter than me,  made the tasks saver and more efficient.

I expected to take about 6 hrs to move the boats, boxes, racks, etc across we beat it by 45 mins.

Tom and I are going to meet at 10 at the new yard, do a little adjustment of the oar boxes , install the door, and set up the other pipe rack,  that one will go up easy.

If you can drop in and help anytime before noon,  that would be wonderful.   Once we adjust the oar boxes, we can put the oars and other equipment away.   Carol coming at 11.

Mike

cathiscogin

Sep 20, 2020, 12:40:25 AM9/20/20
to Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
Mike, if I can get the portable slings, metal racks with the torn fabric, I can replace them. Is there someplace from which I can get them?

mariette...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2020, 12:54:57 AM9/20/20
to cathiscogin, Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
So glad the move was successful. Sorry I wasn’t able to participate but I’m out of town this weekend.

Best,
Mariette

Sent from my iPhone

Carol Cole-Lewis

Sep 21, 2020, 3:20:45 PM9/21/20
to Mike Sullivan, Clear Lake Scullers
Wow. What a job!! Here's what the boatyard now looks like at our new home behind the old Natural High (and let me know who left the hoodie - Tom Jordan is holding it for you...)

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 12.16.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 12.16.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 12.16.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 12.17.09 PM.png
Peace,

Carol

Carol Cole-Lewis Pronouns: she, her, hers (why this is important)

Tel: (707) 413-0044