Is there any way to visualize cloudsim plus results?

Hami

May 9, 2020, 8:36:45 PM5/9/20
to CloudSim Plus
I would like to visualize and plot the results from Cloudsim Plus. How can I do this?

Manoel Campos

May 9, 2020, 9:00:38 PM5/9/20
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
You can export CloudSim Plus results to CSV and use any Software you want to generate charts, such as gnuplot or any other one.
Check CloudletsTableBuilder which is used in every example, and the CsvTable class you can pass in the constructor of the former.

--
If you received an answer that worked for you, please be kind and reply to let everybody knows it worked.
http://cloudsimplus.org

Hami

May 9, 2020, 9:20:01 PM5/9/20
to CloudSim Plus
Hi Manoel

Thank you so much. I will look at it to see how can I do that.

Cheers

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Manoel Campos

May 10, 2020, 11:29:30 AM5/10/20
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
Put it at the end of your main method.

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 09:49 Hami <hamedh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Migoel

Hi

I have found the code that you have already mentioned as follows:

try { CsvTable csv = new CsvTable(); csv.setPrintStream(new PrintStream(new java.io.File("/tmp/results.csv"))); new CloudletsTableBuilder(broker0.getCloudletFinishedList(), csv).build(); } catch (IOException e) { System.err.println(e.getMessage()); }

However, I'm not sure where can I put it.