CloudSim Plus

Jun 18, 2019, 4:02:04 AM6/18/19
to CloudSim Plus
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since the last time we provided some updates here for CloudSim Plus 4.3.1.
We've been working hard and we're proud to announce a new major release: CloudSim Plus 5.0.

There is a large number of new features such as the implementation of synchronous simulations, placement of groups of VMs into the same Host, selection of the closest Datacenter based on the time zone, a bunch of new policies, some smaller bug-fixes and huge and impressive performance improvements.

Detailed information about the release is available at https://github.com/manoelcampos/cloudsim-plus/releases/tag/v5.0.0

We'd like to give special thanks to Humaira Abdul Salam and Pawel Koperek for big contributions in this release. We cannot forget all users that have been reporting issues and contribution in some way. Thank you all.

And if you haven't given CloudSim Plus a star at GitHub yet, we appreciate if you could take some seconds to do that. It helps promote the project and keep it going.

Best regards,
CloudSim Plus Team.