Scams

James Wilcox

Mar 28, 2023, 1:02:19 AM3/28/23
to clientwhysconnect
I had a elderly couple who were taken for $30k in a bank of America scam.  Can this be written off?

Lee Reams

Mar 28, 2023, 2:04:08 AM3/28/23
to 'giraffes5gb' via ClientWhysConnect
James,

See the last paragraph on Page 7.11.06 of the BB.

Lee

--
You are subscribed to the ClientWhysConnect group.
Post Address: clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer --- You use the information shared on ClientWhysConnect.com at your own risk. The information is based upon unsubstantiated member opinions and if you have concerns about the validity of the information you should research the issue thoroughly yourself and arrive at your own conclusions. We will never share any of the information you’ve provided to the ClientWhysConnect.com list with anyone.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClientWhysConnect" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clientwhysconnect/CADDGuVAcqAHkFR1JD1kMq83wjedZ%2BbTW-tGCF7yRSCs7T8aZqg%40mail.gmail.com.

PastedGraphic-2.tiff

Lee Reams Sr., BSME, EA
Chief Content Officer
CountingWorks Pro | CountingWorks | TaxBuzz | TaxCPE
p:1.800.442.2477 x240
w:www.countingworkspro.com/  e: lee....@countingworks.com

See how CountingWorks can grow your practice.