Help on Software Requirements Studies

Wilson Filho

Sep 26, 2014, 12:57:15 PM9/26/14
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
Hello people!

The past years I've seeing a pattern on companies I worked where we had trouble with requirements from the elicitation to it's documentation. I was wondering whether anyone could help me with good material suggestion (books, videos, anything).

Thanks!
Wilson Filho

Mark Badolato

Sep 26, 2014, 2:07:13 PM9/26/14
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
Software Requirements by Karl Weigers has always had good reviews. It may be worth checking out.

I know I own it but I cannot remember if I've read it. It looks like a 3rd edition came out in 2013.  http://www.amazon.com/Software-Requirements-Edition-Developer-Practices/dp/0735679665/ref=dp_ob_title_bk?tag=ama-prod-id-20

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---

Mark Badolato

Twitter: @MarkBadolato

Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade

Sep 26, 2014, 2:38:11 PM9/26/14
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
I recommend also User Stories Applied: http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/books/user-stories-applied

Caio

Wilson Filho

Oct 15, 2014, 10:24:34 AM10/15/14
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the recommendations! I will check out the 2 books!

Thanks,
Wilson Filho