Re: *ClayCraft* Digest for claycraft@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Louis Katz

Dec 16, 2013, 8:17:55 AM12/16/13
to clay...@googlegroups.com
This is a great suggestion, I love it. It would make a really good suggestion for the Ceramics Monthly Suggestions column. They love it when they are this unexpected.
Louis
I may still hold the worlds record for accepted suggestions. I used to use pen names for them. When I started they paid 5 $ (came as cash!) then it increased to $10 (pizza money), now it is an annual subscription.
Louis Katz
Luke Haatz
L. Gatos
Lester Chates