Congratulations 2018 Sentinel Award Winners

alu...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2018, 9:31:22 PM10/27/18
to susquehann...@googlegroups.com, north-centr...@googlegroups.com, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Rubright <mal...@fractracker.org>
To: Samantha Rubright <mal...@fractracker.org>
Sent: Wed, Oct 24, 2018 12:57 pm
Subject: Congratulations 2018 Sentinel Award Winners

Dear 2018 Sentinel Award winners, partners, and judges -

Today, FracTracker officially announced the four recipients of the 2018 Community Sentinel Award for Environmental Stewardship:
  • Ellen Gerhart
  • Natasha Léger
  • Rebecca Roter
  • Youth award: Nalleli Cobo
Please help us spread the news about these incredible environmental stewards through your various social media accounts. Follow @FracTracker on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to share any of our posts, or create your own! On Twitter be sure to use the hashtag #Sentinels2018 so we can retweet your posts.

Additionally, in the coming weeks, we will be highlighting each recipient individually on social media, so keep an eye out for that content, as well. Congratulations award recipients, and many thanks to all of you who have supported this process!

Cheers,
Sam

Samantha Rubright, DrPH, CPH
Manager of Communications and Development
FracTracker Alliance
p:(202) 630-6426
a:777 6th St NW | Ste 700 | Washington, DC, 20001
w:www.fractracker.org  e: mal...@fractracker.org

Please contribute to our annual fund

Sentinel Award Press Release 2018.pdf