Re: Abridged summary of cibbows-weekday@googlegroups.com - 8 Messages in 1 Topic

Patricia Sener

Sep 4, 2013, 10:06:08 AM9/4/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, I don't know any specifics.  I didn't get to the beach yesterday.  I think it's going to change day by day.  Let me know if you go down there.  I did see two cops on gators at the end of where I normally hop on to ride my bike--not sure if they were there to keep us Sea Gate peeps off the beach or what.

Patricia

On Sep 4, 2013, at 3:26 AM, cibbows...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cibbows-weekday/topics

    Ingrid Weber <ingrid...@gmail.com> Sep 03 10:02AM -0400

    Kenn, I can do that - watch your stuff while you swim and vice
    versa.......can you meet any earlier? Dans - you up for this?

    ...more

    Back to top.

    Kenn Lowy <kl...@kennlowy.com> Sep 03 07:14AM -0700

    11 am is the best I can do. And that's the crack of dawn for me. Once we hear from Patricia we can figure out where to meet.