Friday AM Swim?

Laura Picardo

Aug 27, 2013, 12:10:04 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for a loop this Friday (8/30) around 10-11 AM?

JULIA RUBIN

Aug 27, 2013, 12:28:06 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for a swim, though not a loop by any means.
Julia Rubin

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:10 PM, Laura Picardo wrote:

Anyone up for a loop this Friday (8/30) around 10-11 AM?

Ingrid Weber

Aug 27, 2013, 12:42:29 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Laura, I will be meeting Dans Friday AM, not sure what time yet, but we can't do a loop (yet) but could watch your stuff....(altho lifeguards have been pretty good) Hey! Just remembered, Kenn Lowy will be there Friday AM, reach out to him!

Dans Maree Sheehan

Aug 27, 2013, 12:44:30 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
How is 10am?

I will just mention that theres a small possibility I'll end up needing to be at work, but hopefully not. I won't know until late Thursday night..

Thanks!

Dans Maree Sheehan
Lighting Design
0423.732.210 (AUS)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM, JULIA RUBIN <jbr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
I'm up for a swim, though not a loop by any means.Julia Rubin

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:10 PM, Laura Picardo wrote:

Anyone up for a loop this Friday (8/30) around 10-11 AM?

Ingrid Weber

Aug 27, 2013, 12:48:25 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Dans I can meet you at 10 - and just let me if you need to cancel.....I may go anyway....

Laura Picardo

Aug 27, 2013, 12:54:22 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Okay great, as long as there are people out there I'm good to go!

Roxanne Jacobson

Aug 27, 2013, 1:06:03 PM8/27/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com, cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to join y'all! Not sure i can do a whole loop though. Dans, we swam together in one of the clinics earlier this summer. We were the same speed.

Roxanne

Sent from my iPhone

Patricia Sener

Aug 28, 2013, 7:18:54 AM8/28/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Laura, I'm up for a loop with you Friday:)

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013, Laura Picardo wrote:
Anyone up for a loop this Friday (8/30) around 10-11 AM?

Patricia Sener
Managing Director
Coney Island Brighton Beach Open Water Swimmers

www.cibbows.org

Laura Picardo

Aug 28, 2013, 8:38:12 AM8/28/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
You rock lady! What time works for you? I am good anytime after 10

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:18:54 AM UTC-4, Patricia Sener wrote:
Laura, I'm up for a loop with you Friday:)

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013, Laura Picardo wrote:
Anyone up for a loop this Friday (8/30) around 10-11 AM?

Patricia Sener

Aug 28, 2013, 8:54:28 AM8/28/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
How does 10:30am sound for Friday?

Laura Picardo

Aug 28, 2013, 8:56:55 AM8/28/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Cell is 732-996-7220. Let me know if anything changes!

Kenn Lowy

Aug 30, 2013, 12:50:44 AM8/30/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I'll probably be there by 11:30 (for the late crowd).

Ingrid Weber

Sep 2, 2013, 5:14:10 PM9/2/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone swimming this week at BB? I know the lifeguards are gone, and there are rumors of a parks dept. sand restoration starting this week? So beach is totally off limits??  Does anyone have the scoop?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Kenn Lowy <kl...@kennlowy.com> wrote:
I'll probably be there by 11:30 (for the late crowd).

Kenn Lowy

Sep 3, 2013, 9:23:01 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Maybe Wednesday at noon?

Ingrid Weber

Sep 3, 2013, 10:02:51 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
Kenn, I can do that - watch your stuff while you swim and vice versa.......can you meet any earlier? Dans - you up for this?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Kenn Lowy <kl...@kennlowy.com> wrote:
Maybe Wednesday at noon?

Ingrid Weber

Sep 3, 2013, 10:03:43 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
altho, having read your second email, not sure where we are meeting...

Dans Maree Sheehan

Sep 3, 2013, 10:04:26 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I am up for this!

Dans Maree Sheehan
Lighting Design
0423.732.210 (AUS)

Ingrid Weber

Sep 3, 2013, 10:08:00 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
OK, just wrote to Patty and Melissa asking if BB is open to us this week

Kenn Lowy

Sep 3, 2013, 10:14:31 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
11 am is the best I can do. And that's the crack of dawn for me. Once we hear from Patricia we can figure out where to meet.

Kenn Lowy

Sep 3, 2013, 10:14:33 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com

Ingrid Weber

Sep 3, 2013, 10:17:22 AM9/3/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
haha, you sound like a poker player or musician - OK 11 AM, now to find out where....