Overview of chromedriver errors

Alexander Dietz

Dec 13, 2021, 10:25:01 AM12/13/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Hello,

I am looking for an overview of all chromedriver errors (like some documentation page), where errors like the following are explained (the cause for this error, and ideally their probable fixes):

- Can not connect to the Service chromedriver - session deleted because of page crash from tab crashed - DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist - timeout: Timed out receiving message from renderer: 299.875 - unknown error: cannot activate web view - invalid argument: invalid locator - chrome not reachable
- ...

Is there somewhere a complete, authoritative list of such errors?

Thanks

Alexander Dietz

Apr 26, 2022, 3:25:38 AM4/26/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Is there also no information available? Is there no expert on chromedriver in existance?

Space Soft System

May 23, 2022, 1:57:44 AM5/23/22
to Alexander Dietz, ChromeDriver Users
I use Chrome Drives for Whatsapp API Services for Software Development. My website is api4ws.com

i have a issue there , how i create button in whatsapp chat , using VB 2010 JavaScript

any one help me

Space Soft System
Software Development Work
Software Sales & Service

Cell 73546-73546

Dany Flageole

Jun 14, 2022, 9:04:07 AM6/14/22
to ChromeDriver Users
I also have:

invalid session id
InvalidSessionIdException
Timed out receiving message from renderer: 299.625

session deleted because of page crash from tab crashed

session deleted because of page crash from unknown error
target frame detached

see:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromedriver/issues/detail?id=3788&q=Message%3A%20chrome%20not%20reachable&can=2
https://groups.google.com/g/chromedriver-users/c/Z_CaHJTJnLw/m/QawoSbC9AwAJ