No error but CFAST is not running.

Giancarlo Rossi

Mar 8, 2022, 9:13:27 AM3/8/22
to CFAST
Hi,
I need to use an old file of 2019.
I change only header and fire postion and curve.
Version 7.7.2 give me "compartment number not found" but I cannot find error.
Version 7.4 and 7.4 give no error but I can advance in time only pressing "update"; the time step is in the order of 1/1000.
I need help.
Thank you.
test20.1.in

Giancarlo Rossi

Mar 11, 2022, 3:12:35 PM3/11/22
to CFAST
I have found some errors on the properties of targets and have eliminated them.
Now Cfast starts but hangs at 330 s due to convergence error.
The pressure in all the rooms (56) is about - 29 Pa.
The system has little ventilation ... but this was a hypothesis of the simulation !!!
Any suggestions .... besides increasing the cracks in the fire room?