CT Days 2022 - Interest Survey

asymm...@chromium.org

Jan 18, 2022, 12:53:37 PM1/18/22
to certificate-transparency
Report not abuse
Hello friends of CT!

Following our announcement to ct-p...@chromium.org, I wanted to share with this community that Google will be hosting a virtual CT Days event in early March. The event will consist of 2 half-days, starting in the morning PST.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out the CT Days 20222 Interest Survey, indicating what dates work best, what topics you'd like to see covered, and whether you're interested in presenting a CT-focused session.

I look forward to seeing you there!
-Devon