CT Days 2022 - Interest Survey

Devon O'Brien

Jan 18, 2022, 11:01:22 AM1/18/22
to Certificate Transparency Policy
Hello CT folk,

I wanted to let folks know that we're planning a Certificate Transparency Days event in early March and you can sign up on the interest survey here. We will finalize the dates based on feedback from this survey; however, the possible dates range from Feb 28 - March 08, 2022.

Over the next month, we will be announcing several upcoming changes to CT on both the policy and technical side, which we hope to use this event to discuss with the community. If you are interested in presenting a CT-focused session during this event, please let us know in the interest survey and we will reach out to discuss details further.

-Devon

Devon O'Brien

Feb 8, 2022, 2:05:38 PM2/8/22
to Certificate Transparency Policy, Devon O'Brien
Hello all,

Many thanks for those of who you have expressed interest in CT Days 2022. With more than 90% of respondents able to attend on these days, the event will be held virtually on March 7-8 from 0900-1200 PST each day. We will be following up soon with a more detailed schedule as well as video conferencing information; however, we wanted to ensure that folks are able to block off these times in advance of a finalized schedule.

We look forward to seeing you then!
-Devon