Obtain Client Number

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Norm Katz

Sep 21, 2021, 5:15:31 AM9/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
How can I obtain a Client Number for the required field "Organization (Client Number)" on the web form for Cerner Profiles in:

I already have a Cerner Code account and I want to be able to obtain the latest dstu2 myrecord URLs for providers that my patient app users are requesting, some of which are not in Lantern.

Thanks!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 22, 2021, 10:24:05 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I believe, you need access to uCern as referenced here - https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/YM86szVpHSg ?
If so, uCern is only available to Cerner clients and those who have joined Cerner's CODE program.

Regarding list of available endpoints - Those are available here https://github.com/cerner/ignite-endpoints
However, I would note, the list is outdated and Cerner is working to publish a new list.

Thanks,
Fenil

Norm Katz

Sep 23, 2021, 2:48:45 AM9/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Fenil.  Can you also confirm the following:

1. If a Cerner customer site has a FHIR R4 server running but it is not in the ignite-endpoints file, we can still contact their IT or Medical Records department and ask for access on behalf of patients that use our platform and have their medical records at that provider's facility?

2. If we are using the CODE program to create an R4 app, can we use an existing DSTU2 endpoint from the ignite file and change it to the FHIR R4 URI using the same unique_id at the end of the DSTU2 endpoint?

So for instance, if we have a patient with records at this provider:
{
"name": "A Woman's Place, LLC",
"baseUrl": "https://fhir-myrecord.cerner.com/dstu2/sqiH60CNKO9o0PByEO9XAxX0dZX5s5b2/",
"type": "prod"
},

We can use the id sqiH60CNKO9o0PByEO9XAxX0dZX5s5b2 as part of the R4 URI, so the provider's id does not change from DSTU2 to R4.

Thanks again,
Norm

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 23, 2021, 2:11:40 PM9/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Cerner's FHIR server is cloud deployed and both spec (DSTU2 and R4) should be available for most of our clients.

  1. The ignite-endpoint file is outdated. Yes, you can still contact their IT or Medical Records department and ask for access on behalf of patients that use your platform and have their medical records at that provider's facility
  2. If your App is R4, you should replace DSTU2 with R4. Again that file is outdated.
    • Changing DSTU2 to R4, may change the structure and fields in the response but the actual data will still be the same.