uCern access and FHIR Base URLs

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Sistania Bong

Sep 21, 2021, 5:34:41 PM9/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I am interested in accessing uCern and was taken to create a Cerner Profile. How can I get a Client Number for the required field "Organization (Client Number)" on the web form for Cerner Profiles in:
https://businesslogin.cerner.com/ ? Do I obtain a Client Number once I registered my app to production?

Also, I already have a Cerner Code account and I want to be able to obtain the latest dstu2 patient facing FHIR Base URLs for providers that my patient app users are requesting, some of which are not in Lantern. Is there a documentation that lists out these endpoints?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 22, 2021, 10:21:23 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Sistania,

uCern is only available to Cerner clients and those who have joined Cerner's CODE program.

Thanks,
Fenil

Sistania Bong

Sep 22, 2021, 10:37:29 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Fenil, I hope you are doing well.

Can you give me more information on how to join Cerner's CODE program? I presume this is separate from having an app in Code Console. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sistania

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 23, 2021, 12:40:13 PM9/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, that is correct!
Our CODE console is available publicly for anyone to register an App.

You can find more details about CODE program here - https://code.cerner.com