Cerner Millennium sandbox bulk export not working

Assigned to esmeralda...@gmail.com by me

Udai Girish

Oct 10, 2022, 12:48:35 AM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi All,
I read the documentation on bulk export in the Millennium sandbox environment. However, I tried to perform the bulk API calls on the sandbox, for both the groups mentioned in the documentation. I am shown the following error in the response (PFA). The endpoint I used is:
cerner_error.png

Aidan Fennessy

Oct 10, 2022, 11:35:56 AM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Uda,

Does this imply that you were able to register a bulk api app?

Udai Girish

Oct 10, 2022, 12:07:33 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aida,
Yes, I was able to register a bulk API app. I did it again now and didn't have any issue

Esmeralda Bolanos (Cerner)

Oct 10, 2022, 12:54:19 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Greetings,

Checking to confirm that the export request you made was successful.

Thank you,
   Esme (Cerner)

Aidan Fennessy

Oct 10, 2022, 1:24:59 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Esme,

I believe Udai was responding to my question, stating that he was able to register his app for bulk export. I would imagine that he is still receiving the above error.

Thanks for your response Udai.

Aidan

Esmeralda Bolanos (Cerner)

Oct 10, 2022, 1:32:36 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes. Udai, if you could confirm that you are still receiving the 404 on the group export request. If so please share the X-Request-Id returned in the headers of the response.

Thank you,
   Esme (Cerner)

Udai Girish

Oct 10, 2022, 4:16:30 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes Esme, I am still getting the error. Following is the X-Request-Id:
15599821-b003-424e-8761-fd5e45d1fd7d+3316

Esmeralda Bolanos (Cerner)

Oct 10, 2022, 4:23:29 PM10/10/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I see now. Missed it from your screenshot. It looks like you are making a POST transaction, when it should be a GET request when requesting a Group export.

Let me know if that helps.