Integrate directly with health system

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Jonathan Shriber

Sep 16, 2021, 11:38:53 AM9/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In a recent post (https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/j3OrYiXPwu0/m/8RNnRIIgCAAJ) regarding the Cerner Integration Process, Fenil Desani from Cerner wrote "Once you have developed the Application, you can either join the CODE program https://code.cerner.com/ or integrate directly with the Health System by working with them."

I have developed a rudimentary proof of concept app in Cerner's SMART on FHIR sandbox that queries Slot resources and creates Appointment resources.

The next step would be to integrate this app into our client's Cerner MOCK/TEST environment. How would I go about integrating "directly with the Health System by working with them." ?

Thanks

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 22, 2021, 10:29:32 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You need to work directly with the client and the client will log tickets to Cerner for any configuration.

Thanks,
Fenil

Jonathan Shriber

Sep 22, 2021, 10:40:10 AM9/22/21