Cerner Integration Process

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Anmol Oberoi

Sep 5, 2021, 6:53:35 AM9/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello everyone,

I am looking to build an integration with Cerner for our customers (Providers) who use Cerner.

I am slightly confused on the process as I see there is open documentation around the API but no instructions on how to make the product live at the customer end:

1. Do i need to use Consumer access App or Provider Access App API
2. How do I connect it with the provider practice once I've developed it at my end?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Anmol Oberoi

Sep 7, 2021, 8:41:51 AM9/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Anybody?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 7, 2021, 12:51:49 PM9/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Consumer Access Apps are aimed at consumer/patients - generally patients use this Applications to pull their own Medical data.
Provider Access Apps, standalone or embedded, are aimed at Providers (practitioners, nurses, and more) who generally open the patient chart to perform some action.

Once you have developed the Application, you can either join the CODE program https://code.cerner.com/ or integrate directly with the Health System by working with them.

Thanks,
Fenil