Celebration of Kalidasa Day (30th June, Thursday) by Chanakya University

b.ramakrishnap

Jun 28, 2022, 4:36:30 AM6/28/22
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Dear Sahr̥daya-s

Namaste.

The Centre for Indian Knowledge Systems, Chanakya University invites you to celebrate Kalidasa Day on the delightful occasion of The First Day of Āṣāha.
The event will be presided by Dr. H. V. Nagaraj Rao, Revered Scholar of Sanskrit Grammar and Poetics, Mysuru. Dr. Naresh Keerthi, Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Sanskrit Studies, Ashoka University, Sonipat will be delivering a special lecture on Kālidāsa’s poetry. This will be followed by Vācana and Vyākhyāna (Musical Rendition and Explanation) of Kālidāsa’s poems by Dr. Ranjani Vasuki, Renowned Carnatic Musician, Bengaluru and Sri. Arjun Bharadwaj, Contributing Editor, Prekshaa Pratishthana, Bengaluru.

We request you to kindly attend the event and also spread the word about it for its success.

Please find attached the event flyer for your reference and circulation.

The event will also be streamed on the university's Youtube channel.

Regards,
Ramakrishna

CU Kalidasa Day Invite.pdf
CU Kalidasa Day Invite (3) (1)_pages-to-jpg-0002.jpg
CU Kalidasa Day Invite (3) (1)_pages-to-jpg-0001.jpg

Narendra Dutt Tiwari

Jul 1, 2022, 6:40:59 AM7/1/22
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namo Namah!
Was this programme online or offline?  If it was online, I could not find the LInk. Now we should organize such programmes in hybrid mode. So that other people who are interested may join the programme.
With regards

b.ramakrishnap

Jul 4, 2022, 12:25:00 AM7/4/22
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste.

The program was streamed on the university's YouTube channel and its link was included in the previous mail. However, for your easy access, I am sharing the link to the program also. Please find it below.

Regards,
Ramakrishna