Re: [Brights-india:4398] Digest for brights-india@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Swami Manavatavadi

Nov 10, 2014, 1:34:10 PM11/10/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com
Yes Noble Professor Narendra Ji, You are very true. Among all kinds of
harmful addictions Religions are the most harmful ones. We also make
efforts for de-addicting from religions. Our method of de-addiction of
all kinds of harmful addictions are based on, by rousing dormant human
reasoning, many times by the use of Humour.

On 11/10/14, bright...@googlegroups.com
<bright...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Today's topic summary
>
> Group: bright...@googlegroups.com
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!forum/brights-india/topics
>

> - [Brights-india:4396] is an Encouraging News about Smart Recovery Camp at
> Kurukshetra [2 Updates]
> http://groups.google.com/group/brights-india/t/20ccd0f8940256b2

> at Kurukshetra
>
> ---------- 1 of 2 ----------
> From: dotcompals <dotco...@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 10 10:20AM +0530
>

>> harmful Addiction
>

> Swamiji can you list out all the
> harmful Addiction
> s?
>

> ---------- 2 of 2 ----------
> From: narendra nayak <nare...@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 10 10:26AM +0530
>
> Religion is the worst one.
> Narendra Nayak
>

> --
> You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page:
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!forum/brights-india/join
> .

You have reached The International School of Humanitarian Thoughts and
Practice (Manavatavadi Vishwa Sansthan), Kurukshetra, India,
Tel/FAX:+91-(0)1744-291278. We feel glad to announce that we have
created a Listserve <MANAVATAV...@yahoogroups.com> to continue
discussions with people who like scientific temper, rationalism,
skepticism, humanism, humanitarian values, compassion, empathy, a
borderless one democratic world, equality and a war free, arms free,
violence free, impunity free, nature loving, eco friendly peaceful
world. We cordially invite you to Join this group. You can get some
information about us from the link pages
http://www.iheu.org/node/1439; http://www.iheu.org/node/2557; .
Manavata means humanity manavatavadi means humanitarian/humanist.