is an Encouraging News about Smart Recovery Camp at Kurukshetra

Swamiji

Nov 9, 2014, 2:54:59 AM11/9/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com
 is an Encouraging News about Smart Recovery Camp at Kurukshetra
Festival on November 28 to December 02, 2014.

 KIDS' KINGDOM UN-ORPHANAGE
 THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF
 HUMANITARIAN THOUGHTS AND PRACTICE
 (MANAVATAVADI VISHWA SANSTHAN)
 Rajghat, KURUKSHETRA-136118, Haryana, INDIA
 Tel/FAX: +91-(0)1744-291278/291378
 Originator/Director: SWAMI MANAVATAVADI
 Listserve: MANAVATAVADI-GROUP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
 E-mail: manava...@lycos.commanava...@yahoo.com,
 Web: www.iheu.org/node/1439, www.iheu.org/node/2557,
http://www.smartrecovery.org/meetings_db/view/show_ countryin.php#

November  11,  2014

Subject: HUMBLE INVITATION TO JOIN US IN OUR TRADITIONAL ANNUAL
PARTICIPATION IN THE KURUKSHETRA FESTIVAL with SMART Recovery Camp
from November 28 to December 02, 2014.

Noble All Here,

 With all humility we feel glad and privileged to inform you that we
 are a Secular Institute informally and innovatively experimenting on
 various aspects of Child Psychology by using some remote methods of an
 ancient Indian Seer, Maharshi Dhaumya who lived long before BUDDHA to
 rouse an amount of compassion, empathy, co-operative attitude while
 retaining and enhancing self-respect and also in reducing carelessness
 and delinquent temperaments among growing children and adolescents
 since 1977.

With our 37 years' practice on DE-ADDICTION Activities we were also
Affiliated with the SMART Recovery an International Secular Self-Help
De-addiction Movement since its inception. Since 1988 we are also
participating in the Annual Kurukshetra Festival with our Traditional
De-Addiction Programme. This year also we are Participating with our
Usual SMRT Recovery De-Addiction Camp from November 28 to December 02,
2014. The venue would be the Exhibition Area on the Brahma Sarover and
the banner would be indicating "MANAVATAVADI VISHWA SANSTHAN
DE-ADDICTION SMART Recovery CAMP"

< http://www.smartrecovery.org/meetings_db/view/show_ countryin.php#>

The Visitors are Kindly Requested to  intimate their  arrival via telephones:
+91-94164-44540+91-94164-44540 (Hindi), +91-94164-10810+91-94164-10810 (Hindi & English) or Tel
 (Hindi) & FAX: +91-(0)1744-291278/291378  or E-mail:
manava...@gmail.com .

Registration: No Registration Fee is charged.

Venue: Exhibition Area on the Brahma Sarover
"MANAVATAVADI VISHWA SANSTHAN DE-ADDICTION SMART Recovery CAMP"

TIMINGS (Friday to Tuesday, November 28 to December 02, 2014)
 09-00 A.M. to 09-00 P.M. De-addiction & SMART Recovery Camp (November
28 to December 02, 2014)

Kindly participate and get you or your near and dear ones Free of any
kind of harmful Addiction.

Thanks.

 Cordially,
 Sadhvi Asha Manav

< http://www.smartrecovery.org/meetings_db/view/show_ countryin.php#>

dotcompals

Nov 9, 2014, 11:50:55 PM11/9/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com

On 9 November 2014 13:24, Swamiji <manava...@lycos.com> wrote:
harmful Addiction

​Swamiji can you list out  all the
harmful Addiction
​s? ​

narendra nayak

Nov 9, 2014, 11:56:44 PM11/9/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com

Religion is the worst one.
Narendra Nayak

Swamiji

Nov 10, 2014, 1:43:17 PM11/10/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com
You have asked a very difficult question Noble Shriman Prashanth Ji. I am in full agreement with Noble Professor Narendra Nayak Ji's opinion. Kindly check my reply there and oblige.