brain training game ideas

itrn...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2021, 11:57:09 PM4/21/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello, I've been learning to program games for a little while and at this point I can make some of the more complex N-back variations within a few days.

I would like to know any and all suggestions you have for brain training games, with a bit of explanation on why you make such suggestions.

I hope this will be fruitful for everyone, and I am willing to spend a good deal of time on this as it is incredibly meaningful for me, and as it happens I have a bit of time on my hands.

Currently I am trying to create a variation of visual N-back that isn't just based on position, color, shape of objects, but with multiple objects that create an image on the screen which allows us to consider certain abstract characteristics of a group of objects, such as collective positions, axes of symmetry, number of objects on the screen, and potential pattern-like interactions between factors such as positions and sizes of objects(ex: increasing in size as position goes up). It's rather complicated and the player would have to become familiar with many terms and concepts but I think it may be more fun and require more pattern recognition than traditional visual N-back, once the initial learning curve is passed.

I am open to any suggestions and opinions!

itrn...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2021, 11:59:36 PM4/21/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I am also considering a variation where each trial would consist of a short series of transformations/manipulations of objects on the screen instead of a static image, but that is far too complex to get started on before the one I am currently working on.

fT3g0

Apr 28, 2021, 12:55:49 PM4/28/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I think adding a 3D element to it would be cool.
There is this application https://4skinskywalker.github.io/3D-Dual_N-back/ but it just forces you to keep track of the rotation of the entire cube, and not rotate the patterns itself.
My idea would be to have not 1, but multiple squares light up at the same time (probably choose pentominos as the different types of objects), and instead of Brain Workshop's position option you would need to answer if it is the same object (translated + rotated). Audio, color, shape would work like in Brain Workshop. For shape, you would need to find good shapes to represent the individual little cubes with, like filling out the entire cube, using the other platonic solids, sphere and a few others.
Keep in mind Brain Workshop always uses 8 different possible inputs for each category (all squares except the middle one for position, letters CHKLQRST, colors red,blue,green,yellow,black,purple,cyan,grey, ...) and I think this is a good number.

All of this being said, I am not sure if increasing pattern complexity will necessarily help the training process. I am not an expert on this, but think it is possible in cases where you need to involve different brain areas. By the "fire together, wire together" (Hebb's rule) principle this would make it easier to connect them to your newly gained memory capacities to make them more useful in real life contexts.
That's why I suggested 3D features because they involve distinct brain areas and are very important in all kinds of real-life tasks.
I'm not sure if that's the way you think about it, but I wouldn't think about it in terms of "the more difficult it is, the better it trains". Difficulty automatically adjusts with increasing/decreasing level anyway.
Slow progress after the initial learning curve, when you only make progress through increasing your working memory, and not through chunking and creating mental highways making the game's complexity easier to process, is not a bug but a feature.

itrn...@gmail.com

May 10, 2021, 7:35:16 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jOs2pwFn9mydpYka2nqFd_AjnqIyOGqt?usp=sharing

Above is the link for a mental rotation game I made. I scrapped the other idea for a few reasons. The app is not complete, but it is playable and near fully scalable. It needs stuff like progress reports, explanations/tutorials, colorful stuff, etc. The main game itself is complete. Information is always given and inputted, to and from the player, through "slices" of a 5x5 cube, each "slice" differs in height value, or z value(first one is the lowest slice, fifth one is the highest one). The x and y orientations are given in the game. The player is first given number values for all 125(5x5x5) cube "slots". Then, the player is given some mental rotations to perform inside his/her head. If there are multiple cubes given, the resulting answer cube will be equal to the "sum" of all the preceding given cubes, where all values are added based on position, to a default 5x5x5 cube, where each slot is initially 0. You'll see what I mean if you experiment a bit with the settings. It's easy and quick to navigate as well. There may be a few errors and some confusing details. Let me know what's confusing and weird so I can fix them for the update.

Here are the reasons why I chose this instead of the other one, or anything else for this first project. I have some more ideas for a synesthesia & sequence memory based program I've yet to flesh out.

1. Scalable, simple in terms of coding, intuitive once understood.
2. Extremely challenging, or at least was for me, even with beginner settings(especially with corner-corner/diagonal rotations). It'll take some time getting used to, but I think that's kind of the purpose, is it not?
3. It encourages simultaneous conscious awareness of visuospatial stimuli. This is similar to mental maths, which I personally saw some success with(I've tried 40min daily mental multiplication from 3x3s to 7x4s over 2 months; it drastically reduced occurrence of math calculation/equation manipulation errors, although I don't have concrete data). It's also self paced, so players can try for a long period of time for each problem and really wrack their brains before moving on, or try to meditate on the cube by keeping everything within the same visual field & awareness. I think this is an important key for "enhancing" working memory, based on a bit of research: N-back imo is not very efficient if it's the only thing we're doing, because our brain activity is continuously interrupted by new stimuli. Our brains never really adapt fully in activity, and by activity, I mean the brain waves and possible synchrony of brain waves, because we're not giving enough time to focus on simultaneous conscious awareness of all the stimuli. Idk abt others, but I felt like this was surely the case for me. Perhaps I am simply not good at achieving this type of focus in short intervals of time. It was always in sequence, almost never in simultaneous awareness, unless we're talking about different modalities. Within the same modality, always in sequence, not simultaneous awareness, to clarify. Anyhow, I thought this was rather irritating. What's interesting though, is research shows that during bouts of cognitively challenging tasks, we see aha moments where the person finally sees a solution or understands something critical, and in such moments, brainwaves of multiple distant brain areas seem to synchronize by reaching frequencies that are multiples of the same harmonic series(the research shows that it is often 2:1 :: alpha:theta). Perhaps the longer periods of time(a few minutes maybe, compared to a few seconds in N-back) where one struggles to find a solution can be visualized as brainwaves that continuously fail to reach stable synchronization, but maybe get closer to such a state through effort. Anyhow, I don't think it would be wrong to think that something similar should occur in the context of working memory, where the prefrontal cortex communicates with the posterior parietal cortex, and thus why I think adequate time should be spent attempting to reach some equivalent of that synchrony during challenging working memory tasks. Anyhow, the ratio of time spent close to that synchronous state, over total time spent, could be higher in self paced tasks where the player continuously attempts to simultaneously perceive many stimuli, compared to N-back and its variations; especially for people like me who struggle to quickly switch focus and feel too overwhelmed by the fast paced updating of cache memory on N-back variations. This actually reminds me of how seasoned meditators not only stay with each bit of sensory stimuli for longer with their awareness, but also how synchronized their brain activity is, both according to research. Now, why can't the player just mentally rotate objects one at a time? I don't think the player would feel encouraged to do that when they could simply expand their awareness a bit more to group all objects into one "object", then rotate that resulting object once. Either way, that is the primary way this should be used. This is because research shows that the posterior parietal cortex serves as a pool of perceived info for working memory, some of which the prefrontal cortex can access at each given moment, giving rise to conscious awareness of a limited number of stimuli; perhaps the amount of different links active at the same time serves as the bandwidth of conscious awareness in working memory and the posterior parietal cortex supplies the pool of information which the links, if existent and can be activated, can retrieve to the prefrontal cortex. In working memory tasks, subjects' brain activities show that they lose objects in their perception centers as the number of objects increases in working memory tasks, and that is where we see the limits of working memory. So maybe training working memory really comes down to training simultaneous awareness and perception, which is why I went for this idea, not something akin to N-back. It's easier to focus when updating is not a huge issue, but mental rotation still requires continuous awareness. Note, awareness requires perception, perception doesn't require awareness.

The above is just my thinking. It's mostly bullshit and assumptions. But lmk your thoughts, I'd like to discuss any of your opinions.
btw if any of you go to ucla or are in cali send me an email. I'm a 2nd yr at ucla.

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 7:37:34 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Does not run in Windows? Bummer.

itrn...@gmail.com

May 10, 2021, 7:41:32 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 7:47:32 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Something both easy and interesting would be a syllogimous with more than two premises:

Relational Frame Theory offers the best approach that we currently have to potentiate mental capacity. I believe that any training must be focused on relational ability, which indirectly will also train working memory.

Read the comments here, there were a lot of crazy ideas:

"N sets of syllogisms can be situated in Y number of places, altering the combination between premises. For example, Toro is hotter than Chivo. But places 1 and 2 have opposite qualities, therefore, if Toro is placed on P1 and Chivo in P2 (we can use even names of cities), the relationship is inverted and and Chivo is hotter than Toro. The training may follow this steps:

- You learn the characteristics of the objects in the fashion that I have explained before. With the multiple categories and all.
- You learn the map and the relationships between points.
- Then, you are asked: Given that object 1 is situated in place 2 and that object 2 is situated in place 1:
 And then keep asking all the questions about the two objects. Including positions, if you want.

I hope that I have expressed myself clearly enough."

"If the two places or cities are connected by multiple steps, you can have multiple modifiers. 1 opposite to 2, 2 same as 3, etc. It is a cool way of adding a same-opposite layer of logic to a more-less layer. I am sure that we can then create above that a third layer with all-no-some. We will have then the perfect relational system. "

"Leonardo
14 oct 2020 14:06:36
a Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Every place can have a all-no-some syllogism attach to it. Then, its sign will be determined by its own syllogism, no by their connections. That is the answer to have all the layers at once! The connections will still be needed for the journey, but the same-opposite status of a place would be determined by its internal logic.

For example:

Chivo is hotter than Toro.

Seattle connects with Paris.
Paris connects with Madrid.
Madrid connects with nothing.

Seattle:
All flowers are plants.
Some plants are green.
All flowers are green.

If that is true: Seattle is same.
If that is false: Seattle is opposite.

Seattle is opposite.

Paris:
Some dirt is blue.
Some cars are blue.
All cars are dirt.

Paris is opposite.

Madrid:
All humans are mortal.
Aristotle is human.
Aristotle is mortal.

Madrid is same.

Given that Chivo is in Seattle and Toro in Madrid: Is Chivo hotter than Toro?

First modifier in Seattle: Opposite: Chivo is not hotter than Toro
Second modifier in Paris: Opposite: Chivo is hotter than Toro.
Third modifier in Madrid: Same: Chivo is hotter than Toro.

Answer: Yes.

The interesting part is that you can have any none number of syllogisms in a city, and then determine the sign of the city in function of the majority of them. For example:

Berlin:

If the majority is true: Same.
If the majority is false: Opposite.

No Door is War.
All War is Pore.
No Door is Pore.

False.

All Entity is Death.
No Death is Rock.
No Entity is Rock.

True.

Some Beatle is Train.
No Train is Volcano.
Some Beatle is not Volcane.

True.

Berlin has a Same sign. "

"We can have categorical and conditional syllogisms. By definition, syllogisms must have 3 terms. I wonder how can we made them more complex... Maybe a chain of syllogism forming one bigger argument?

polysyllogism (also called multi-premise syllogismsoritesclimax, or gradatio) is a string of any number of propositions forming together a sequence of syllogisms such that the conclusion of each syllogism, together with the next proposition, is a premise for the next, and so on. Each constituent syllogism is called a prosyllogism except the very last, because the conclusion of the last syllogism is not a premise for another syllogism.

Maybe we can determine the sign of a city with chains of syllogisms. Or we can try probabilistic reasoning, which is how humans think in order to determine the sign of the city. If 0.50 to 1=same if 0 to 0.49=false.

Introducing Bayesianism to this will be fucking nuts and advanced. Should we start a new thread to discuss all our crazy ideas? "

"Examples of pollysyllogisms that we can use to determine the sign of our cities:

Example of the possible advanced bayesian approach for an additional level of complexity (only speculation, I will like to see the other things applied first):

Bayes' Theorem is a means of quantifying uncertainty. Based on probability theory, the theorem defines a rule for refining an hypothesis by factoring in additional evidence and background information, and leads to a number representing the degree of probability that the hypothesis is true. To demonstrate an application of Bayes' Theorem, suppose that we have a covered basket that contains three balls, each of which may be green or red. In a blind test, we reach in and pull out a red ball. We return the ball to the basket and try again, again pulling out a red ball. Once more, we return the ball to the basket and pull a ball out - red again. We form a hypothesis that all the balls are all, in fact, red. Bayes' Theorem can be used to calculate the probability (p) that all the balls are red (an event labeled as "A") given (symbolized as "|") that all the selections have been red (an event labeled as "B"):

p(A|B) = p{A + B}/p{B}

Of all the possible combinations (RRR, RRG, RGG, GGG), the chance that all the balls are red is 1/4; in 1/8 of all possible outcomes, all the balls are red AND all the selections are red. Bayes' Theorem calculates the probability that all the balls in the basket are red, given that all the selections have been red as .5 (probabilities are expressed as numbers between 0. and 1., with "1." indicating 100% probability and "0." indicating zero probability).

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 7:48:37 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thank you. I will try it right now. Keep in mind the relational stuff, I think that it is absolutely the key to all of this.

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 7:50:48 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Doesn't seem to work, sadly.
alert.png

itrn...@gmail.com

May 10, 2021, 7:56:04 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
sorry abt that here is pck file. This is my first time trying this so mb.

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 8:02:07 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Results: The training was effective in establishing relational responding in OPPOSITION and COMPARISON frames as well as in promoting fluency and flexibility in all the three types of trained relations. After this training, the child showed an increase above 1.5 SD in the General Cognitive Index of the MSCA (from 106 to 131).

If just with opposition and comparison the effect is that dramatic, imagine what you could do with combined attributes, dependant on locations.

You can compare: same-opposite, less-more, and any combination of them.

A is taller than B when C is the same as B.
B is the opposite to C when D is colder than A.
D is as hot as B.
B is hotter than A when A is the opposite to C.
C is the same as A.
Is D hotter than A? Is B taller than A?

etc.

itrn...@gmail.com

May 10, 2021, 8:13:00 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
That seems to fit in rather nicely in the context of simultaneous perception/awareness of stimuli that I emphasized before, except these are logical comparative and/or if then relations instead of objects, numbers, and shapes. I do think it is promising based on what I've read. I'll see if I can find a way to enforce simultaneous perception/awareness for problem solving instead of leaving open the option of one-dimensional sequential trial and error. Thanks for showing me an example I can understand.

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 8:18:39 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thank you for your willingness to help this community.

In regards of shapes, you can implement something like gates:

There is a cool game for Android that uses logical gates in a very compelling way: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ViacheslavRud.Circuit&hl=en_US&gl=US

The training I use most often is:

There's a lot of good ideas to take from Robert Chalean.

Leonardo

May 10, 2021, 10:06:46 AM5/10/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
The good thing about thinking in terms of logic gates, is that you can create really complex reasonings:

A is equal to B if both [AND] C and D are colder than B.
C is colder than B if D is [XOR] shinier than E or bigger than F, but not both.

Of course, as with the app of Robert, propositions must be shown one at a time, forcing you to use your working memory to keep track.

You can also use [NOT] to modify the whole thing based on location.

If in Illinois [NOT]:
A is equal to B if both [AND] C and D are colder than B.
C is colder than B if D [XOR] is shinier than E or bigger than F, but not both.
D is bigger than F.
D is colder than B if E is shinier than D.
E is shinier than D.
In Illinois: Is A equal to B? No (the opposite of yes).

If in Paris [Buffer]:
A is equal to B if both [AND] C and D are colder than B.
C is colder than B if D is [XOR] shinier than E or bigger than F (but not both).
D is bigger than F.
D is colder than B if E is shinier than D.
E is shinier than D.
In Paris: Is A equal to B? Yes.

That would be extremely hard to follow, and we can think of adding more and more relationships, given that it is believed that they are the base for intelligence, while training working memory (by showing one at a time), spatial reasoning (by including spatial relationships):

A is equal to B if B is north of C.
C is south of B when D is above E.
E is above D when F comes after G.
etc.

and vocabulary and visualization (by using abstract, it is very important to use abstract concepts, according to the research, and concrete concepts instead of letters, as Robert does):

Friendship is the opposite of money when both alcohol and sobriety are equal to despair.
etc.

Of course, three responses must be possible: Yes. No. Impossible to ask. And the should be valid an equal number of times over the long run. It could be possible to create probabilistic reasoning, but that would be very complex, we can start here.

fT3g0

May 24, 2021, 5:40:25 PM5/24/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thank you!
I will try it out at some point and write down my thoughts.

itrn...@gmail.com

May 30, 2021, 12:04:51 AM5/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi everyone. I've been working on a program that generates categorical logic problems. The number of sets and how complex a statement is are both adjustable in settings. I am planning to use this as a base for a version seemingly much more complex but rly due to the nature of this type of logic, I think almost any type of logical statement can be effectively disguised through very similar variations of what I'm using(Leonardo I'm looking at you. I believe I may be getting close). Anyhow lmk if you find any errors or any thoughts. This is just the beta version so the answers are given. This is also almost my first/second ever game/app so pls understand if it's not working well. I just wanted your opinions/thoughts/advice.
fyi:
sets(A, B, C):
some A is the union of B and C = some A is within the union of B and C.
relations(P, Q, R, T):
P if Q = P is true if Q is true
P if Q and R if T = P is true (Q and R) is true, and that is if T is true

itrn...@gmail.com

May 30, 2021, 12:44:46 AM5/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Pedro Cooper

May 30, 2021, 12:59:57 AM5/30/21
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com

Leonardo

May 30, 2021, 6:44:52 AM5/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I have solicited access.

Leonardo

May 30, 2021, 6:47:45 AM5/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Error: Couldn't load project data "." is the .pck file missing?

itrn...@gmail.com

May 30, 2021, 9:42:33 PM5/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo

May 31, 2021, 5:06:19 PM5/31/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Still doesn't work.

SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:499

itrn...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2021, 7:59:57 AM6/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo

Jun 1, 2021, 10:07:07 AM6/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: does_common_set_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:487
SCRIPT ERROR: are_all_common_el: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:477
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: does_common_set_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:487
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:421
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:390
SCRIPT ERROR: does_common_set_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:487
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:400
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:362
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:380
[...]
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:262
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:411
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:262
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:262
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:331
[...]
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:431
[...]
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:345
[...]

성문규

Jun 1, 2021, 10:08:41 AM6/1/21
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
What why is this happening it works perfectly on mine

성문규

Jun 1, 2021, 10:11:16 AM6/1/21
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Wait how many sets and relations are you setting it at?

Leonardo

Jun 1, 2021, 11:20:24 AM6/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I changed nothing. I click in Play, then New Problem, then everything goes to shit. The errors keep appearing until I stop the program.

Leonardo

Jun 1, 2021, 11:22:41 AM6/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
3 Number of sets
2 # of questions
3 Max # relations

is the default setting.

But even if I change it to

1
1
1

I still get:

SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:411
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:331
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510
SCRIPT ERROR: is_relation_correct: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:345
SCRIPT ERROR: does_set1_noncommon_to_set2_exist: Invalid get index 'subset_name' (on base: 'Nil').
          At: res://Objects/Relation.gdc:510

To infinity.

Leonardo

Jun 1, 2021, 11:24:59 AM6/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
error.png

Leonardo

Jun 12, 2021, 9:06:18 AM6/12/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
The project died?

itrn...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 2:18:13 AM8/9/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Nope I finally managed to fix issue related to exported. These should work fine. Sorry for the long delay:

itrn...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 2:22:25 AM8/9/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo

Aug 19, 2021, 4:47:54 PM8/19/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
The Google link does not work.

Leonardo

Aug 19, 2021, 4:50:02 PM8/19/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Godot Engine crashes as soon as I press "New Problem" in the Windows Version.

itrn...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2021, 11:02:20 AM8/31/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
did you download the pck file? idk why it wouldn't work for you. It works on my devices...
Did you try it on android? Here's the link to download on your phone if it's android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.godotengine.Categorical_Logic

Jörg Schwartz

Nov 16, 2021, 10:39:03 PM11/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Running the Mac version on MacBook M1 doesn't work unfortunately. There seems to be something off with the display as I can start the app, but don't see any buttons and cant rescale the window.