Commercial Use

Eduard Mironenko

Jul 12, 2021, 8:02:32 PM (12 days ago) Jul 12
to Brackets-Dev
Hi,

I just want to ask whether it is suitable to use your software for commercial use and commercial projects?

I tried sending an email but somehow it failed to get delivered to the appropriate place so that is why I am enquiring with message posted here.  If it is so that your framework is indeed suitable for commercial use and commercial projects, then please do not hesitate to contact me by email so edouard....@gmail.com or call me on my phone number that is 07735656777 and I will try to reply as soon as I can, and do apologize in advance for any delayed responses at the moment since I have slightly fallen behind schedule, however I will try to write or call back as soon as possible with the appropriate and detailed information as to any questions you may have to do with this query. But thanks anyway for reading this email/message then and I look forward to your reply and will try to respond as quickly as I can.

Regards

Edd