Fwd: Volunteer Bicyclists Needed

Zane Selvans

Sep 10, 2012, 5:29:54 PM9/10/12
to community-cycles-...@googlegroups.com, boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, Krista Nordback
Boulder County is studying whether or not they can use pneumatic
counters to collect bicycle data countywide, and they need some human
counters to participate in validating the initial data set. If you're
interested in helping out, contact Brian Graham
bgr...@bouldercounty.org Details below:

Sep 14, 2012, 1:23:51 PM9/14/12
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, community-cycles-...@googlegroups.com, Krista Nordback
I'm in for Tuesday the 18th. If anyone wants to ride up together, email
me. I'll show up on the early side, cause who wants to bike around
there during rush hour?

cheers,
-Ann