looking pretty good...

Ann Haebig

Jun 1, 2012, 11:04:20 PM6/1/12
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, Dean FoGerty, Elaine C. Erb, bik...@gmail.com
Hi all,
thank you for your hard day's work. We're looking pretty good now.

I rode the section from Baseline to the shop and the 180 and 360 are
both great there now. I also did some touch up on the section of the
360 from the Rec Ceter to Baseline, so it's all set.

Elaine, could we use you for a bit after the Elevations thing? I'm
hearing we could probably use a few more signs on the B360 from north of
Linden to Broadway.

Dawn, might you be willing to run a few more signs down through Bobolink
for the 180?

Did anyone note sections that need more paint? Sue, how was the section
east of Broadway to the shop?

Dan, Dean, might you be willing to do some sign removal on Monday or
Tuesday? It goes pretty quick so even a couple hours after work can get
a lot done.

Tomorrow I can check on the Broadway path to end of the 360, hitting the
start as well while I'm on the Boulder Creek path. I have a couple more
special signs to drop off around those sections.

You sign-hangers really accomplished a lot today. Thank you.
-Ann

ec...@indra.com

Jun 2, 2012, 12:00:11 AM6/2/12
to aha...@pobox.com, boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, Dean FoGerty, Elaine C. Erb, bik...@gmail.com
Flat tire is fixed and I should be able to ride north after the do at the
shop then home. Ann are you going to be there at all tomorrow? Will you
leave some signs and ties for me if you want me to add some?

Thanks and see you soon

Elaine

Dawn Palmer

Jun 2, 2012, 12:29:13 AM6/2/12
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, aha...@pobox.com, Dean FoGerty, Elaine C. Erb, bik...@gmail.com
I can do whatever you need.  Just let me know specifics and when I can show up at shop to pick up more signs...

Looking forward to the event!
DAwn

Fred Ecks

Jun 2, 2012, 9:26:43 AM6/2/12
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, aha...@pobox.com, dean.f...@gmail.com, ec...@mail.indra.com, bik...@gmail.com
Ann and I are doing the morning workshop together, so we'll both be there shortly...

Toodles,

 - Fred

Ann Haebig

Jun 2, 2012, 10:11:08 AM6/2/12
to boulder-volu...@googlegroups.com, dean.f...@gmail.com, ec...@mail.indra.com, bik...@gmail.com
I'll make some signs for Elaine and Dawn as soon as I get to the shop.

Dawn, if you come down Bear Creek and along the 180 through Bobolink to
Baseline, you should find the spots that Kathy thinks could use more
signs. I bet they're mostly in Bobolink as that was the end of Kathy's
section.

Sue tells me we could use a bit more paint on the 360 down 26th and
Elmer's Two Mile. Can anyone hit that today or tomorrow morning?
Stencils and paint are at the shop now.

We are in much better shape now than we were this time last year!

-Ann