How can I participate in the traslation project?

Taewoon Kim

Jan 13, 2010, 3:47:09 AM1/13/10
to boost_doc_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was so amazed by what you 'Boost guys' have done so far. As a user of the Boost library, I really wanna say thank you.
However, I haven't found any Korean-translated document of the Boost lib, so I am looking for a chance to do that. I might not be able to traslate all the document by myself, but it can be a start. So if you have any openings, let me know. My traslation is much better than writing :)

Best regards,

Taewoon Kim

xiaq

Jan 15, 2010, 4:13:40 AM1/15/10
to boost_doc_translation, twoo...@gmail.com

I'm a little sorry to tell you that we work on Chinese translation
only; all the members are Chinese. We are not directly related with
the Boost project, either, though I requested that the official site
add a link to our group and project homepage. Perhaps the name of our
group ("boost_doc_translation") has misled you. If you would like to
start a Korean translation, you can do the same as us: create a Google
Group, a Google code project, import the original Boost documentation,
and work on translating it into your mother tongue.

alai

Jan 15, 2010, 5:10:09 AM1/15/10
to boost_doc_...@googlegroups.com
我们的论坛名字引起国际友人误解,真不好意思,呵呵

2010/1/15 xiaq <xiaq...@gmail.com>
--
您收到此信息是由于您订阅了 boost_doc_translation 论坛。
要在论坛发帖,请发邮件至

jinq...@163.com

Jan 15, 2010, 5:13:39 AM1/15/10
to boost_doc_...@googlegroups.com
I think you should new a Korean translation project.

Taewoon Kim 写道:

alai

Jan 15, 2010, 5:23:29 AM1/15/10
to boost_doc_...@googlegroups.com
jinq,你的邮件貌似没有抄送给国际友人哦...

Cheer Xiao

Jan 15, 2010, 6:38:09 AM1/15/10
2010/1/15 jinq...@163.com <jinq...@163.com>:

> I think you should new a Korean translation project.

额 new 不作动词的

Kevin Yuan

Jan 15, 2010, 6:42:52 AM1/15/10
to boost_doc_...@googlegroups.com