Fwd: Informal spectrum survey

David Bern

Oct 31, 2014, 5:47:00 AM10/31/14
to Mark Braunstein WA4KFZ, BOAR-net
Mark:

I am sharing your informal spectrum survey with others on the BOAR-net Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/boar-net
which you are welcome to join.

Thank you for doing this professional microwave spectrum survey in the Washington, DC area.  It shows that the spectrum at 3.4 GHz is much cleaner than at 5.8 GHz.  For your convenience, I've attached plots in the ham bands at 2.4 GHz, 3.4 GHz and at 5.8 GHz -- see attached.

Thank you,
David, W2LNX

Oct 31, 2014, 5:59:55 AM10/31/14
to boar...@googlegroups.com
David,

It is unusual, since your vacation, I have not gotten the calls and email from you I have become accustom to, will you be coming up on Saturday for the work on Dick's equipment?

Keith
--

The next generation of communications technology in the Amateur Radio service!

Broadband Over Amateur Radio Networks

---

Keith

Oct 31, 2014, 7:56:35 AM10/31/14
to boar...@googlegroups.com
Great work, it is wonderful to get measurements and real data.
I would ,love it if some one would get some real through-put measurements using the ubiquity equipment.

Keith KB3TCB