Dear Fred, you were right, it was painful, but I did it!
Brief report (if somebody try to do this).
My setup was: bbb-2.2.33, server behind nat. My road was the following.
1. Stopped bbb: bbb-conf --stop
2. removed all bbb and kurento packages (bbb-*, kms-*, kurento-*), also ffmpeg and related libs.
3. apt autoremove, apt update, apt-upgrade
4. the last step issued error since I had installed docker-ce (do not ask me why), removed all produced by dpkg -l |grep docker
5. do-release-upgrade, reboot
6. remove all files from /etc/apt/sources.list.d
ups... who installed apache2? ok, remove, apt purge apache2-bin, apt aitoremove, some dependency errors, apt --fix-broken install.
this time error installing libreoffice - conflict with old version. Remove all libreoffice stuff, start again... error with libreoffice-docker, some old docker packages still there.
Remove, restart. Finally all installed.
9. Of course, BBB does not start. The story was long, but in brief:
- before running the script, remove (backup) all remaining files in /etc/bigbluebutton, /etc/kurento, /usr/local/bigbluebutton, /usr/share/bbb-web, /usr/share/meteor, /opt/freeswitch
- adding '-e m...@email.ua
' was mandatory to configure ssl (not only to install letsencrypt certs, which I already had)
- I had to create apply-config.sh and enableMultipleKurentos, since bbb-install did not create necessary configs for kurento, so I had 2001 errors.
- I had to review and fix manually all settings related to nat
10. After that, run bbb-conf --setsecret XXXMYOLDBBBSECRETXXX, add greenlight section to nginx site flie, bbb-conf --restart
I understand that many of my steps were far from optimal, but anyway, now I have the latest and the coolest bbb.
неділя, 28 березня 2021 р. о 11:54:11 UTC+3 Vasyl Ostrovskyi пише: