BBB 2.2 Greenlight Migration to BBB 2.3 and room recording setting not available

Yorgh LX

May 4, 2021, 3:00:32 PMMay 4
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Dear all,

Thank you to the developer making this ready for the 30th April.

I managed to deploy a new server on Ubuntu 18.04 using the same domain name and IPs.
Then I successfully upgraded Greenlight DB on the old server from 9.5 to 13.2-alpine.
Then I successfully migrated Greenlight to the new server.

But it remains something not good.
I wanted to be able to configure per room the ability to record or not the sessions.
this ability is existing on my test server (Ubuntu 18.04, BBB 2.3, Greenlight 2.8.3 also) but not on my production server.

As my environment is virtual I could make a snapshot before upgrading the security of the rooms on my production server to fit the one on my test server but it did not change anything. I still cannot have the recording option to configure for each room.

I checked into the Greenlight DB and could see their is a multi-valued field named room_settings but I do not know how to update this field to accept any changes (I do not really know PostgreSQL)

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance