Help Wanted

Dan Lawyer

Oct 20, 2006, 4:02:20 PM10/20/06
to beyo...@googlegroups.com
We need a Senior Web User Interface Software Engineer to help us on our project. We're serious about making the user experience of genealogy accessible and engaging for ordinary people. If you'd like to help push the envelope on the next generation of family history software then take a look at the job description. Just go to the LDS Church Employment Opportunities (http://www.lds.org/emp/emp2.html), enter 0600189 into the Keyword or Job Number Search box and click Search. You can also contact me via e-mail (lawy...@ldschurch.org) with inquiries about the job.

Dan Lawyer
Product Manager
Family and Church History
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
801-240-3205