Geni

6 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Cory Kilger

nelasīta,
2007. gada 18. janv. 01:38:0418.01.07
uz BeyondGen
There's a new Web 2.0 style genealogy site called Geni (still in
beta) at http://www.geni.com. It's a pretty interesting idea,
following a "social" format. I thought you guys might be interested.

Cory Kilger

Dan Lawyer

nelasīta,
2007. gada 18. janv. 13:45:4118.01.07
uz BeyondGen
I've been playing with this for a few days. Looks like they are off to a good start. It is nice to see a Silicon Valley-based company getting into the space.

>>> Cory Kilger <cmki...@gmail.com> 1/17/2007 11:38:04 PM >>>

There's a new Web 2.0 style genealogy site called Geni (still in
beta) at http://www.geni.com . It's a pretty interesting idea,
following a "social" format. I thought you guys might be interested.

Cory Kilger

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt