inline preview broken

Bushi

May 24, 2009, 3:54:20 PM5/24/09
to Better Firefox Extensions
Inline preview has been broken since the last greader update. Great
mod, any ETF for inline though?

Divrchk

May 27, 2009, 1:20:11 PM5/27/09
to Better Firefox Extensions
I hope the inline preview comes back. It's my favorite feature of any
add-on that I've installed.

Gina Trapani

May 28, 2009, 6:44:51 PM5/28/09
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com

groovymarlin

Jun 23, 2009, 9:37:51 AM6/23/09
to Better Webapps Firefox Extensions
Thanks for the update. It's been almost a month now - anything
further? Better GReader nags me every day to update and I keep putting
it off, waiting to see a new version (that will hopefully fix that
preview problem).

On May 28, 6:44 pm, Gina Trapani <ginatrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's more info on what's up with Preview:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/better-gmail-2-firefox-extension/brows...
>
> Short story: it works in Collapsed view, not Expanded.

Gina Trapani

Jun 23, 2009, 6:59:23 PM6/23/09
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
You caught me on a day when I had some free time! I've replaced the
Preview script with Brian Tsai's patched version, which works in
Expanded view.

It's version 0.6.2:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/6424#version-0.6.2

Let me know if you run into any problems. (Thanks for the nudge.)

groovymarlin

Jul 1, 2009, 9:34:46 AM7/1/09
to Better Webapps Firefox Extensions
The new version is working great for me. Thanks Gina!

On Jun 23, 6:59 pm, Gina Trapani <ginatrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You caught me on a day when I had some free time! I've replaced the
> Preview script with Brian Tsai's patched version, which works in
> Expanded view.
>
> It's version 0.6.2:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/6424#version...

Divrchk