Re: [Better Firefox Extensions] Digest for better-gmail-2-firefox-extension@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Edward Bear

Jul 9, 2011, 3:57:12 PM7/9/11
to better-gmail-2-f...@googlegroups.com
I noticed a plaint about double favicons showing up. I'll wait for a fix and then try this.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM, <better-gmail-2-firef...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/better-gmail-2-firefox-extension/topics

    Ivan Dimitrov <hipa...@gmail.com> Jul 07 11:12AM -0700 ^

    You can do something similar with GoogleReaderPlus.
    Go to Options -> Item -> Preview. Check both checkboxes - preview to
    "click button" and the Keyboard shortcut to "Page(iFrame)"
    In this way when you click you will see the preview, and on the
    shortcut the site will open in the reader. The other way around is
    also possible.
    The best workaround ever. Better gReader -> disabled, but waiting for
    update!