Re: Digest for berkeley-scrabble-club@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

joe miller

Apr 4, 2013, 1:43:58 PM4/4/13
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Conrad,

Sorry you won't be around much, I really enjoyed the Berkeley club.

Three months in Asia, eh?  Sounds like a 19th century cure for a broken heart...

Will you be blogging? If you do and I read it, it will be a first for me.

By the way, I am old enough to remember Dacron, though I'm not sure why it went the way of the horse and buggy.

Best,

Joe

On Mar 3, 2013 5:11 PM, <berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/berkeley-scrabble-club/topics

    joe miller <joemi...@gmail.com> Mar 03 01:55PM -0800

    Hi Conrad

    I heard a pleasing rumor about club revival.

    Meantime I'd love to play you a game or two anytime. Does your job ever
    take you through El Sobrante? We could play in Berkeley or anywhere you
    like.

    Today's quiz:

    A A I N N N T T U

    Best,

    Joe M

    Conrad Bassett-Bouchard <conr...@gmail.com> Mar 03 02:54PM -0800

    Joe,

    It sounds like the club might revive itself somewhat starting May or so...

    I'm actually on a Scrabble hiatus myself, dealing with some anxiety issues,
    and then I'm headed to Asia for 3 months in about a month, but I bet Jesse
    or Charles would be happy to play sometime...?

    Maybe someone wants to organize a session at Royal Ground one of these
    weeks? :)

    Conrad

    P.S. I'll think about that nine, looks tough.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group berkeley-scrabble-club.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.