Club Reminder!

dacrON

Jan 11, 2012, 8:29:24 PM1/11/12
to Berkeley Scrabble Club
Hey club 806!

I've been out of town for almost every Wednesday since mid-November,
but I'll be at club again on Wednesdays starting right now. I'm not
sure if it's still the holidays, but we've only got 4 people here
tonight.

So this is just a reminder that the Berkeley Scrabble club meets every
Wednesday starting at 2:30, and staying as long as you'd like to play!

I hope we will see some of you again in future weeks - I'd definitely
like to keep the club going! It was awesome to see our early success
in fall 2011

Hope to see some of you next week!

Please email me if you have any questions!

Best,

Conrad

Alan K

Jan 11, 2012, 9:03:57 PM1/11/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
Conrad:
      Intentions are easy, but I really plan to finally be there on the 18th, probably early in, hopefully at start of, session.

     Alan K
      Longtime Scrabble aficionado

Conrad Bassett-Bouchard

Jan 11, 2012, 10:55:23 PM1/11/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good! :)

Sent from my iPhone

leesa berahovich

Jan 12, 2012, 4:41:21 PM1/12/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com, Vicky Julian
Hi,

I actually showed up at 2:45 and waited till 3... nobody was there. My Wednesday schedule has changed a bit and I can now get there earlier - about 1:50- but then will need to leave for work at 3:30 and hopefully can come back at 7 but no guarantees there... Let me know if anyone can show up earlier (2 PM) on a regular basis.

Leesa
--
Leesa Berahovich
University of California, Berkeley

joe miller

Mar 3, 2013, 4:55:52 PM3/3/13
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Conrad

I heard a pleasing rumor about club revival.

Meantime I'd love to play you a game or two anytime. Does your job ever take you through El Sobrante? We could play in Berkeley or anywhere you like.

Today's quiz:

A A I N N N T T U

Best,

Joe M

Conrad Bassett-Bouchard

Mar 3, 2013, 5:54:48 PM3/3/13
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

It sounds like the club might revive itself somewhat starting May or so...

I'm actually on a Scrabble hiatus myself, dealing with some anxiety issues, and then I'm headed to Asia for 3 months in about a month, but I bet Jesse or Charles would be happy to play sometime...?

Maybe someone wants to organize a session at Royal Ground one of these weeks? :)

Conrad

P.S. I'll think about that nine, looks tough.