Fw: UFBU Sub-Committee has recommended Medical Insurance for all

Prasad C N

Jun 5, 2023, 12:18:25 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

On behalf of AIRBEA, we are happy to note that the United Forum of Bank Unions have recommended Group Medical Insurance for all, with the payment of premium by the Banks.  They have sufor ggested basic Medical Insurnce Cover and those who want better and more coverage, they can buy by paying additional premium.

Such a scheme may bring down the premium payable to Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- for the cover we are paying over Rs.73,000/- now.  Perhaps, this difference may even be more than the maximum possible increase in pension on account of pension revision for 9th, 10th and 11th Bipartite retirees.

Our AIRBEA do not make false claims.  We have been following up with UFBU leaders during last six years.  Our Organistion is the only one which was requesting such kind of benefit.  We have also represented to Hon'ble Prime Minister and Hon'ble Finance Minister also. We are attaching copies of all these letters, for your kind information.

Now, we request support of all retirees and Bank Retirees' Organisations to ensure the proposal is implemented.  We need to support UFBU as well.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N
AIBEA CIR 6.30.pdf
217 - Medical Insurance UFBU.pdf
308 - FM Medical Insurance.pdf
309 - PM Medical Insurance.pdf
317 - Medical Insurance UFBU.pdf
401 - Thanking UFBU.pdf

Prasad C N

Jun 5, 2023, 12:18:25 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, sbmpen...@gmail.com, sbmpen...@googlegroups.com
AIBEA CIR 6.30.pdf
217 - Medical Insurance UFBU.pdf
308 - FM Medical Insurance.pdf
309 - PM Medical Insurance.pdf
317 - Medical Insurance UFBU.pdf
401 - Thanking UFBU.pdf

JSOMA SHEKARA

Jun 5, 2023, 6:41:17 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Very Good news. Thanks for your efforts. Pensioners will always support actions taken in the interests of pensioners

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

M A Prasad

Jun 5, 2023, 6:41:17 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
As long as senior citizens are separately grouped together for medical insurance premium will be high only

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

CHIRAMEL MATHEW SIMON

Jun 5, 2023, 6:41:17 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to  AIRBEA for their sincere efforts. It needs further appreciation, considering that the organisation is of retired employees, with no tooth and nail. I am sure the association can also bring further progress in other pending matters too.

Kudos to all those who worked relentlessly in all these years for the pending issues.

Regards

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

mohan p

Jun 5, 2023, 6:41:34 AM6/5/23
to bankpensioner
Dear Friends,

It is a good information, communicated by Mr.C.N.Prasad, on behalf of AIRBEA, that United Forum of Bank Unions have recommended Group Medical Insurance for all, with the payment of premium by the Banks.

Indeed it may be great relief to pensioners,once it is implemented.

Ramaswamy S

Jun 5, 2023, 6:43:07 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Prasad

Happy to note the contents of your letter and the role played  by UFBU with regard to payment of Group insurance Scheme premium by banks.

Wish that it fructifies.

S.RAMASWAMY

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

PARASURAMAN K R

Jun 5, 2023, 6:43:07 AM6/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, sbmpen...@gmail.com, sbmpen...@googlegroups.com
The date of meeting may be read as 28/04/2023.n not 28/04/2013.

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023, 14:59 PARASURAMAN K R, <paras...@gmail.com> wrote:
The effective intervention of All India Bank Retirees Ferderation thru Central Labour Commissioner in MIS issue should not be ignored.

The CLC intervened on the dispute raised by AIBRF pointing out the violations in BPS agreed terms and directed IBA to take into consideration the suggestions made by AIBRF when its representative discussed the issue with AIBEA,NCBE and AIBOC leaders on 28/04/2013. The AIBRF had all along been pursuing and demanding a minimum insurance cover for all bank retirees and premium to be borne by banks and other suggestions now included in the letter addressed on 02/06/2023.

Parasuraman K R

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

PARASURAMAN K R

Narendra Maller

Jun 6, 2023, 12:15:32 AM6/6/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
This is all daydreaming. Nothing is going to happen. till 31st October 2023. The retirees will have to pay 2 months' pension as premium or leave it.
Our so-called leaders are senile and imbecile it is better for them to resign and hand it over to young leaders than cling to the post like leeches.
high time to kick them out.

Harish Midha

Jun 7, 2023, 12:21:57 AM6/7/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
       The premium may be equivalent or there about to 2 months pension in your case whereas it was equivalent to 3 months gross pension ( even after reversal of deduction on account of commutation) . It may possibly be even more for some of our friends.

Only The Almighty or UFBU leaders/ IBA authorities know what the old retirees have in store for the future.

Updation of pension and uniform DA to pre 2002  retirees seems a very distant dream.

kushal mukhoti

Jun 7, 2023, 12:21:57 AM6/7/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
'This is all daydreaming. Nothing is going to happen.' How can you say this?  'UFBU has recommended Medical Insurance for all.'

Srinivasan Badri

Jun 7, 2023, 6:25:35 AM6/7/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, sbmpen...@gmail.com, sbmpen...@googlegroups.com
Good step, How for it will materialize is the question?

Sudhakar Nambiar

Jun 12, 2023, 12:08:58 AM6/12/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sri Prasad,
Now a days messages are being received asking for updation of 10 YEARS OLD AADHAR As a proff
ration card is being asked by  Govt office when approached for offline renewal.WHY BANK PASS BOOK/STATEMENTS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED.?

Niranjan Cn

Jun 12, 2023, 6:33:55 AM6/12/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sirs,  most of the KYC messages are fake.  kindly be cautious in dealing with them.

Niranjan

ravi jain

Jun 12, 2023, 6:33:56 AM6/12/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Sir
You please make updation on line yourself without any fee upto 14/06/23.In that case a good no of options of proof are there. I have done for my case and have been done successfully.
Thanks
Ravi kumar jain

mohan p

Jun 12, 2023, 7:37:41 AM6/12/23
to bankpensioner
Mr.Nambiar
You can update Aadhar online up to 14.06.23 through UDAI site,if the same completes ten years.Simple way.
Options are available to upload more  documents  as proof of address etc.
Later period too  the process can be done through common service centres.

kds nair

Jun 13, 2023, 12:29:40 AM6/13/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com