Visiting Bangkok

Keith Bennett

Jul 17, 2016, 9:29:18 AM7/17/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks...some of you know me from my previous trips to Bangkok.  I will be in town Sunday (possibly Saturday and Friday too) on my way back to North America on Monday.  I've been in India, the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand for the past 4 months.  I'm a Rubyist -- if anyone's interested in a talk on Functional Programming in Ruby, or automating installation & configuration of WordPress cloud hosts using Ansible, the Word Press Command Line Interface (aka WP-CLI), Digital Ocean's gem, and Ruby, I'm available for that.

Are there any activities planned for then?  If not, would anyone like to get together?

- Keith  (keithrbennett on about.me, Twitter, Github, Gmail, etc.)