December 3

Thomas Natter

Dec 2, 2015, 11:00:02 PM12/2/15
to Bangkok BeerCamp
Anybody up for BeerCamp tonight?

I like District W but if someone wants to propose a different place, also OK with me.

--
Thomas Natter

James Dejsuphong

Dec 3, 2015, 4:28:27 AM12/3/15
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Beercamp December 3 Thursday.

Train Night Market (Talad Rodfai) behides Esplanade Ratchada. Take MRT to Thailand Cultural Center station exit 3, walk into a little soi next to Esplanade, it will leads you to a huge space occupied by the market. Let's meet at Rod's Bar, it's on the left side of the market, it's a big restaurant with live band in the middle. 7:30pm.

If you can't find it, e-mail me at ja...@ready.co.th - i will give you my phone number. or you can ask it from sajal or mike amy.

Please reply to RSVP so I can have a head count.

Inline image 1

James Dejsuphong

ReadyOffice - Managing Director
TEDxBKK - Curator/Organizer
Nettree ISP - Partner

Charles Symons

Thomas Natter

Dec 3, 2015, 4:31:52 AM12/3/15
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1
Thomas Natter
+66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
+91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Marco Geier

Dec 3, 2015, 5:00:23 AM12/3/15

On 03/12/15 10:31, Thomas Natter wrote:
> +1
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Charles Symons <c...@realitymanagement.com
> <mailto:c...@realitymanagement.com>> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> /Charles
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:28 PM James Dejsuphong <ja...@ready.co.th
> <mailto:ja...@ready.co.th>> wrote:
>
> Beercamp December 3 Thursday.
>
> Train Night Market (Talad Rodfai) behides Esplanade Ratchada.
> Take MRT to Thailand Cultural Center station exit 3, walk into a
> little soi next to Esplanade, it will leads you to a huge space
> occupied by the market. Let's meet at Rod's Bar, it's on the
> left side of the market, it's a big restaurant with live band in
> the middle. 7:30pm.
>
> http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/02/05/new-market-goers-favorite-train-night-market-ratchada
>
> If you can't find it, e-mail me at ja...@ready.co.th
> <mailto:ja...@ready.co.th> - i will give you my phone number. or
> you can ask it from sajal or mike amy.
>
> Please reply to RSVP so I can have a head count.
>
> image.png
>
> James Dejsuphong
> *
> *
> *
> *ReadyOffice <http://www.ready.co.th/> - Managing Director*
> *TEDxBKK <http://www.tedxbkk.com/> - Curator/Organizer*
> *Nettree <http://www.nettree.co.th/> ISP - Partner*
> *
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Thomas Natter
> <th.n...@gmail.com <mailto:th.n...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Anybody up for BeerCamp tonight?
>
> I like District W but if someone wants to propose a
> different place, also OK with me.
>
> --
> Thomas Natter
>
> --
>

> --
>
> --
>

> --
> Thomas Natter
> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Thomas Natter

Dec 3, 2015, 7:46:44 AM12/3/15
to Bangkok BeerCamp

Anybody there yet? I am at the IT plaza waiting for the rain to stop...

James Dejsuphong

Dec 3, 2015, 7:47:09 AM12/3/15
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com

I just got here.

James Dejsuphong

Dec 3, 2015, 8:00:26 AM12/3/15
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com

Marco Geier

Dec 3, 2015, 8:03:53 AM12/3/15
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
In mrt

James Dejsuphong

Dec 3, 2015, 9:36:20 AM12/3/15
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com

We moved to Retro Cafe. On the right side. Upstairs near Holy Shrimp.