BeerCamp on Thursday, Jan 26 @ W District

Thomas Natter

Jan 23, 2017, 11:25:16 PM1/23/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
Let's use the time when it is still nice and cool outside. I'll be at W District around 7pm if somebody else signals interest.

--
Thomas Natter
+66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)

Jan Detlefsen

Jan 24, 2017, 3:12:05 AM1/24/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
here's a signal of interest

Marco Geier

Jan 24, 2017, 6:29:59 AM1/24/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1 (around 8pm)

Damian Hamill

Jan 24, 2017, 9:43:21 AM1/24/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

On 24 January 2017 at 18:29, Marco Geier <marco...@gmx.de> wrote:
+1 (around 8pm)

On 24/01/17 05:25, Thomas Natter wrote:
> Let's use the time when it is still nice and cool outside. I'll be at W
> District around 7pm if somebody else signals interest.
>

> --
> Thomas Natter
> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Justin Williams

Feb 8, 2017, 11:18:29 PM2/8/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
I haven't been to a BeerCamp meetup before, but I will be around W District tonight. Hope to see you guys there!