Beercamp on December 1 - W District - 19:00

Thomas Natter

Nov 10, 2016, 9:54:15 PM11/10/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion of sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to sit outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.

+1 if you plan to come

--
Thomas Natter
+66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)

mike amy

Nov 10, 2016, 10:59:09 PM11/10/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp

Wish I could join but still on mission in Lebanon.

Marco Geier

Nov 10, 2016, 11:11:37 PM11/10/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jani Hirvinen

Nov 10, 2016, 11:35:19 PM11/10/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Marco Geier <marco...@gmx.de> wrote:
+1

On 11/11/16 03:54, Thomas Natter wrote:
> It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion
> of sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to
> sit outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.
>
> +1 if you plan to come
>

> https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/W+Market/@13.71467,100.594202,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x65527374f2da140e!8m2!3d13.71467!4d100.594202!6m1!1e1
> --
> Thomas Natter
> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)
>
> --

 Jani Hirvinen, CEO
 jnMechanics Co., Ltd.
 Bangkok, Thailand

Nick Palevsky

Nov 10, 2016, 11:39:34 PM11/10/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in Singapore, otherwise I would attend.

I really like the idea of planning for a Beercamp in advance, though, rather than posting at the last minute Thursday afternoon/evening.

Charles Symons

Nov 11, 2016, 12:22:22 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
I'll also be overseas but would have otherwise been up for it.

Kirit Sælensminde

Nov 11, 2016, 12:40:26 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. Going to do my best to get there.

Adam Nybäck

Nov 11, 2016, 3:29:19 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com

+1
Great to see Beercamp starting again.

Satoko OH

Nov 11, 2016, 3:34:04 AM11/11/16
to Beercamp Bangkok
Are you in BKK Adam?

On 11 November 2016 at 10:29, Adam Nybäck <ad...@anyro.se> wrote:
> +1
> Great to see Beercamp starting again.
>

> On Nov 11, 2016 12:40 PM, "Kirit Sælensminde" <ki...@felspar.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds good to me. Going to do my best to get there.

>> On 11/11/16 09:54, Thomas Natter wrote:
>>
>> It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion of
>> sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to sit
>> outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.
>>
>> +1 if you plan to come
>>

>> https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/W+Market/@13.71467,100.594202,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x65527374f2da140e!8m2!3d13.71467!4d100.594202!6m1!1e1
>> --
>> Thomas Natter
>> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
>> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)
>> --

Adam Nybäck

Nov 11, 2016, 3:38:51 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com

Yup, arrived 2 days ago. Earlier than usual.

On Nov 11, 2016 3:34 PM, "Satoko OH" <3105....@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you in BKK Adam?

On 11 November 2016 at 10:29, Adam Nybäck <ad...@anyro.se> wrote:
> +1
> Great to see Beercamp starting again.
>

> On Nov 11, 2016 12:40 PM, "Kirit Sælensminde" <ki...@felspar.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds good to me. Going to do my best to get there.

>> On 11/11/16 09:54, Thomas Natter wrote:
>>
>> It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion of
>> sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to sit
>> outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.
>>
>> +1 if you plan to come
>>

>> https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/W+Market/@13.71467,100.594202,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x65527374f2da140e!8m2!3d13.71467!4d100.594202!6m1!1e1
>> --
>> Thomas Natter
>> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
>> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)
>> --

Satoko OH

Nov 11, 2016, 4:01:54 AM11/11/16
to Beercamp Bangkok
welcome back migratory friend :)

>> > --

Sajal Kayan

Nov 11, 2016, 4:24:36 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Keith Bennett

Nov 11, 2016, 9:21:00 AM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
I’d love to attend, but don’t know if I can make it.  I have kind of settled in Chiang Mai, though not permanently.  It would be great to see you folks!

Exactly what date would this be?

- Keith

Damian Hamill

Keith Bennett

Nov 11, 2016, 12:55:35 PM11/11/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Exactly what date would this be?

Sorry, never mind, for some reason I ignored the subject line, and the information was all there.

- Keith

Marco Geier

Nov 27, 2016, 7:58:08 AM11/27/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
REMINDER! Beercamp Revival this Thursday!

On 11/11/16 03:54, Thomas Natter wrote:

Jan Detlefsen

Nov 30, 2016, 1:30:47 AM11/30/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

is someone going early to grab a table? cause it's pretty busy there.

On 27 November 2016 at 19:58, Marco Geier <marco...@gmx.de> wrote:
REMINDER! Beercamp Revival this Thursday!

On 11/11/16 03:54, Thomas Natter wrote:
> It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion
> of sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to
> sit outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.
>
> +1 if you plan to come
>

> https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/W+Market/@13.71467,100.594202,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x65527374f2da140e!8m2!3d13.71467!4d100.594202!6m1!1e1
> --
> Thomas Natter
> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Thomas Natter

Dec 1, 2016, 6:31:46 AM12/1/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp

Landed. Got a big table just in front of the Mexican food stand.

On Nov 30, 2016 1:30 PM, "'Jan Detlefsen' via Bangkok BeerCamp" <bangkok-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
+1

is someone going early to grab a table? cause it's pretty busy there.
On 27 November 2016 at 19:58, Marco Geier <marco...@gmx.de> wrote:
REMINDER! Beercamp Revival this Thursday!

On 11/11/16 03:54, Thomas Natter wrote:
> It's been a while. Lots of people I have not seen in ages... A reunion
> of sorts. Let's make this happen. In two weeks it should be pleasant to
> sit outside and have a beer with old friends. Or new ones.
>
> +1 if you plan to come
>

> https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/W+Market/@13.71467,100.594202,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x65527374f2da140e!8m2!3d13.71467!4d100.594202!6m1!1e1
> --
> Thomas Natter
> +66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
> +91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Kevin Chu

Dec 2, 2016, 9:19:32 PM12/2/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
I'm gutted I missed this as W is just 5 min from my condo.

Be great to know if there will be another event at W soon and, yes it's great drinking weather now!

Nick Palevsky

Dec 3, 2016, 4:04:09 AM12/3/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I agree with Kevin. A Christmas Beercamp would be great.